Can I Connect My Amazon Firestick To Google Photos? – There has been lots of questions regarding the possibility of connecting Amazon Firestick to Google Photos. The simple answer is that it is possible to connect your Amazon Firestick to Google Photos.
This article will give you a full information on Amazon Firestick and Google Photos, you will also learn how to connect them.
- What Is Google Photos?
- What Is Amazon Firestick?
- Can I Connect My Amazon Firestick To Google Photos?
- How To Install Google Photos On Amazon Fire Stick
- How To Cast Google Photos to Firestick
- Cast Google Photos from iPhone to Firestick
- View Photos On Firestick
- Google Photos App
- Google Photos APK
- How Do I Stop Amazon Photos From Showing On My Firestick?
- Amazon Fire Stick Screensaver Photos
What Is Google Photos?
Google Photos is a platform that allows users to easily organize and share their photos and videos. It is one of the best photo storage and sharing apps.
With the Google Photos app, you are guaranteed of maximum safety and security for your videos and photos.
You are also able to easily edit and share your files with others.
What Is Amazon Firestick?
Amazon Firestick allows users to play music, install apps, and stream video on their television. The Amazon Firestick converts a normal TV to a smart TV letting the users to easily have access to their favorite photos, games, music, movies and TV shows.
The Amazon Firestick is built on the Android platform and can be used on any TV having an HDMI port.
It allows users to sideload any android app, watch everything online including Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.
With the Amazon Firestick, users are able to download and install several apps both from Amazon built-in app store and third party.
Can I Connect My Amazon Firestick To Google Photos?
Yes, you can easily connect Amazon Firestick to Google Photos. One thing you should note is that Google Photos is not officially available on the Amazon built-in app store, this means you’ll have to sideload it. This can be done with the help of the Downloader app.
Alternatively, you can cast Google Photos to Firestick, this is easier than installing Google Photos on the Firestick.
How To Install Google Photos On Amazon Fire Stick
To install Google Photos on Amazon Firestick, you need to installer an application known as ‘Downloader’, this is because Google Photos is not officially available on Amazon app store. Just before you install the downloader, you have to enable install from unknown sources on the Firestick setting.
1. Enable Installation of Apps from Untrusted Sources
To enable ADB connections over the network and installation of applications from untrusted sources, follow the guide below.
- Open the Firestick device on the scree,
- Navigate to settings and click.
- Locate and click ‘My Fire TV’.
- Scroll down a bit and click ‘Developer Options’.
- Enable ADB debugging.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Download and Install Downloader
To install the ‘downloader’ app on your Firestick, follow the steps below.
- On the Fire TV home screen, search for the app ‘downloader’.
- Click on the first downloader that comes up as search result.
- Download and install the app by clicking on the install button.
- After installation, click open.
- Grant permission for the downloaded to access photos, media and files on your device. Click ‘allow‘.
3. Download and install Google Photos
You have to use the downloader app to download and install Google Photos. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Open the downloader app, click on it under the Apps section.
- Under the ‘enter a url or search term‘, type in https://bit.ly/36Pmcqh (copy the url and paste to avoid errors. The url is the Google Photos APK.
- Downloading of the Google Photos APK will start once you click go.
- Open the APK once it is done and click on ‘install’, this will commence installing Google Photos on Firestick.
- Delete the downloaded APK by clicking on ‘delete’.
- Restart your firestick device after installing Google Photos.
How To Cast Google Photos to Firestick
You can cast Google Photos To Firestick by mirroing your android smart phone to the TV that is connected to Firestick. This helps you to view your Google Photos on your TV.
Follow the steps below to cast Google Photos to Firestick.
- Connect Firestick and your Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
- Bring up the access menu by pressing and holding the home button on the Firestick remote.
- Choose ‘Screen Mirroring’, allow the screen to remain as it is.
- Pull down the notification bar on your android phone and press ‘Cast’. If you can’t find it there, go to your phone settings, press ‘connected devices’, press ‘connection preferences, and press ‘Cast‘.
- Press Firestick device name.
- This will mirror your phone screen on your TV.
- Start viewing your Google Photos by opening the Google Photos app.
Cast Google Photos from iPhone to Firestick
iPhone users can cast Google Photos to Firestick easily. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Go to app store, download and install ‘Streamer for Fire Stick TV by iStreamer’.
- Ensure that your iPhone and your TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Streamer app on your iPhone.
- Connect your phone to Firestick by tapping your TV name shown among discovered devices.
- Follow the prompt to cast your music, documents, videos, and photos on your TV.
View Photos On Firestick
Once your Firestick is perfectly configured, viewing photos becomes relatively easy. To view photos on Firestick, you can simply open the Google Photos app, then start viewing your photos. Also, you can use the Cast option to view your phone photos on your TV.
Google Photos App
The Google Photos app is available for download on Play Store. The app is built on Android platform which means you’ll need an android smartphone to be able to use the Google Photos app.
Google Photos APK
To download and install the Google Photos app on Amazon, you need the Google Photos APK. This is because the Google Photos app is not officially available on the Amazon in-built app store. Here is the link for the Google Photos APK https://bit.ly/36Pmcqh
How Do I Stop Amazon Photos From Showing On My Firestick?
You can easily stop Amazon photos from showing on your Firestick by disabling the Prime Photos app. This helps to free up the storage space on your device.
To do this, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on ‘Applications’
- Click ‘Prime Photos’.
- Select ‘Disable Prime Photos’.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on ‘Disable’.
Amazon Fire Stick Screensaver Photos
You can personalize your Fire Stick Screensaver with custom photos. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open the Firestick home page.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Display & Sounds‘.
- Tap ‘Screensaver‘.
- Tap ‘Current Screensaver‘.
- Choose photos you want to use as screensavers.