Can You Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone? – Step-By-Step Guide
Can You Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone? – Several Discord users have been looking for ways to screen record Discord calls on iPhone, if you see yourself in such a situation, you are not alone.
The Discord platform was created for streamers and gamers, this platform allows individuals to communicate with each other through voice calls, texts, and video calls.
With Discord, it is now possible to communicate with each other in groups, these groups are referred to as “communities”. Indeed, Discord has so many exciting features that will keep you entertained and fully relaxed.
On this article, we are providing an answer to the question “can you screen record Discord calls on iPhone? We’ll give you a complete answer and guide on how to record Discord calls on phone, and how to screen record Discord calls with audio.
We have written lots of informative articles for Discord users, you can see them here.
- Can You Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone?
- Does Discord Have A Screen Recording Feature?
- Screen Recording Apps For Discord Calls On iPhone
- How To Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone
- How To Record Discord Calls On Phone
- How To Record Discord Audio With Audacity
- How To Screen Record Discord Calls With Audio
- How To Record Discord Calls On Android
- Discord Screen Record No Audio
- Can You Record Discord Calls On Chromebook?
- How To Record Discord Calls On Chromebook
- How To Record Discord Calls On iPad
- How To Record Discord Calls – Watch Video
Can You Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone?
Yes, you can screen record Discord calls on iPhone using either the iPhone built-in screen recorder or installing any of the available screen recording apps on the App Store.
There are several screen recording apps you can select from. Once you have installed any of them, you can now launch them and start screen recording just before you commence the call on Discord.
Does Discord Have A Screen Recording Feature?
Unfortunately, Discord does not presently have a feature that enables screen recording of calls or video. This doesn’t mean that users can’t still screen record their audio and video calls, you’ll basically need to install a third party screen recording app.
While Discord doesn’t have a screen recording feature, it doesn’t stop other apps from recording calls made on Discord, so you can still record your calls using any of the apps listed below. Also find out How To Stream Amazon Prime On Discord.
Screen Recording Apps For Discord Calls On iPhone
Apart from the iPhone built-in screen recorder, there are several screen recording apps you can use to record your Discord calls, any of these apps will effectively record your Discord calls.
- Record It!: This app enables you to record you iPhone and iPad screen.
- DU Recorder: This app allows you to easily screen record and livestream activities on your iPhone, this includes audio and video calls.
- Go Record: This is an all-in-one screen recorder that has editing features and Face Cam. This app allows you to add reactions to your screen recording.
- TechSmith Capture: This is one powerful screen recorder for iPhone and iPad. It comes with lots of functionalities which includes editing on TechSmith Camtasia.
- Screencast-O-Matic: This app has Face Cam, it also has Audio and Video editor with effects, music, and filters, it allows for unlimited recording time.
How To Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone
We’ll be explaining how to screen record Discord calls on iPhone using the DU Recorder, the process is pretty much the same with other apps.
Follow the steps below on how to screen record Discord calls on iPhone.
- Install the DU Recorder from the App Store.
- Navigate to your iPhone Settings
- Tap “Control Center” and press “Customize Controls”.
- Tap on the red circle with white line (remove) button beside “Screen Recording”.
- Scroll down under “More Controls” and press the green circle beside “Screen Recording” to add it again.
- Press and hold the screen recorder icon after swiping down the Control Center.
- Tap the DU Recorder option and enable the microphone to start screen recording.
- Launch the Discord app and start the call.
How To Record Discord Calls On Phone
You can record Discord calls on your phone through two ways; using a Discord bot known as “Craig”, or using a screen recording app like Leave and Audacity.
Craig Bot can be used by any user that has the permission to manage the server, the recordings can be exported in different formats like MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, etc. Read full guide on How To Get Discord To Open On Second Monitor.
How To Record Discord Audio With Audacity
Recording Discord calls with Audacity is quite easy and just anyone can do it. The only downside with the Audacity app is that it doesn’t allow both end recordings, the app is a single audio-in recording tool, you’ll only be able to record audio from one side.
Lastly, Audacity is not available for Android devices or iPhone. You can only use it on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Follow the steps below on how to record Discord audio with Audacity.
- Download the Audacity Software on your computer.
- Select the software for your operating system to install.
- Open the Audacity software after installation and select your recording device (headset microphone).
- Launch Discord and set your audio input to headset microphone. Also set your audio output to your PC speakers and make it 100%.
- Click the “Recording” button on the Audacity interface, then go back to Discord and start the call.
- Click the “stop” button to end the recording once you’ve ended the calls.
Please ensure to read Discord’s terms regarding call recording in your region before you start recording calls. Recording conversations is prohibited in some regions.
How To Screen Record Discord Calls With Audio
When it comes to screen recording Discord calls with audio, your best option is to use any of the screen recording apps like DU Recorder, Bandicam, or AZ Screen Recorder.
The option you use depends on your device, DU Recorder is recommended for iPhone, iPad, and Android users, Bandicam is recommended for PC users, while AZ Screen Recorder is recommended for Android users. Also read: How To Stream Hulu On Discord.
How To Record Discord Calls On Android
You can record Discord calls on your Android device by using the Discord bot called “Craig” or installing a third party call recording app on your Android device.
On the guide below, we are explaining how to record Discord calls on Android using either Craig or other call recording apps.
- Ensure you are logged in to your Discord account.
- Visit the Craig Bot website.
- Click on the “Invite Craig to your Discord server” button.
- Select the Discord server you want Craig to record.
- Click on “Authorized” to complete the recaptcha process.
- Open the Discord voice channel.
- Type this command inside the chatbox :craig, join
- Hit the send button, or
- Download and install any audio call recording app. Note that there are no call recording app on Google Play Store. You need to download and install them from an external source.
- Launch the app and start recording.
- Open the Discord app and start the call.
Discord Screen Record No Audio
If you are not hearing any audio after screen recording on Discord, it is possible that you didn’t longpress the “record” button and tap “microphone”.
It is also possible that your sound was not on speaker mode, you need to set your sound on speaker mode. If you are screen recording on a PC, set your audio output to your PC speakers and make it 100%. Read full details on Discord Loli.
Can You Record Discord Calls On Chromebook?
Yes, you can easily record Discord calls on Chromebook, this can be done by installing recording apps like TwistedWave.
Once you’ve installed the TwistedWave app on your Chromebook, you can then record your Discord calls with it.
Twisted Wave is a very powerful and easy to use audio editor with special recording features, it is available for iPad, iPhone, Mac, and also has a web version.
How To Record Discord Calls On Chromebook
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to record Discord calls on Chromebook.
- Download and install the TwistedWave software or visit Twisted Wave website.
- Click the record button at the top bar.
- Grant TwistedWave access to use your microphone by clicking the “Allow” button.
- Open Discord and start the audio call.
- Once you are done, go back to TwistedWave and press the record button again to end recording.
The Twisted Wave software allows users to edit recorded audios, this means you can cut and add some features to your recorded audio.
How To Record Discord Calls On iPad
You can record Discord calls on iPad by using the TwistedWave software. There are two ways to do this; download and install the TwistedWave software, or use the web version of the TwistedWave software.
Follow the steps below on how to record Discord calls on iPad.
- Install the TwistedWave Recorder from the App Store, or visit the TwistedWave website.
- Launch the TwistedWave app after installation and press the record icon at the toolbar.
- Open Discord and start the voice call.
- Once you are done with the call, open TwistedWave and press the record button again to end the recording.
How To Record Discord Calls – Watch Video
Can You Screen Record Discord Calls On iPhone? – Yes, it is possible to record Discord calls on iPhone, this can be done by using the in-built screen recording tool on iPhone or installing any of the screen recording tools from the App Store.
We have listed several screen recording tools for iPhone users on this article.