Many people like shopping with Sezzle and many of them love shopping at Walmart, Does Walmart Accept Sezzle? This question has been trending recently and we decided to make a thorough research and come up with an accurate answer for our readers.
There are many benefits when shopping with Sezzle, the most important one being that you can make a purchase using a 4-installmental payment approach. Sezzle makes the full payment for you and you have to essentially pay them back within 6 weeks.
In the other hand, Walmart is one of the biggest and popular retail stores in the United States, with thousands of products available both in-stores and online, shopping for your needs becomes easy at Walmart.
The big question now is, does Walmart accept Sezzle? Can you use Sezzle at Walmart? This post provides an answer to these questions and more.
So, are you wondering if you’ll be allowed to shop at Walmart in-store or website with either your Sezzle card or virtual card? Read this post to get the right answer and possible guide.
- Does Walmart Accept Sezzle?
- Can You Use Sezzle At Walmart?
- How Do I Use Sezzle At Walmart?
- What Pay Later App Does Walmart Use?
- What Items Can I Buy With Affirm At Walmart?
- What Items Can’t I Buy With Affirm At Walmart
- Can You Use Sezzle Up Anywhere?
- Sezzle Virtual Card Not Working
- Does Amazon Accept Sezzle?
- Does SHEIN Take Sezzle?
- Does Children’s Place Take Sezzle?
Does Walmart Accept Sezzle?
Yes, customers can use their Sezzle cards to make purchases at selected Walmart locations only in Canada, this is presently not available at Walmart stores in the United States.
Sezzle recently added Walmart to their list of retailers that qualified shoppers can make purchases using Sezzle. However, this is currently available only to selected Walmart stores in Canada.
With the recently development, it is expected that Walmart stores in the U.S. may possibly start accepting Sezzle in no time. That being said, you can’t presently purchase mechanise at any Walmart store in America. Also read Does Dollar General Sell Walmart Gift Cards?
Can You Use Sezzle At Walmart?
Yes, you can use Sezzle to purchase and items at selected Walmart stores only in Canada, the popular retail store was added by Sezzle to their list of stores that Sezzle cards can be used.
That being said, you can only use your Sezzle at selected Walmart physical locations, it is unclear if customers can pay for items at Walmart online using Sezzle.
How Do I Use Sezzle At Walmart?
Presently, the only way to use Sezzle is if you are shopping at any of the selected Walmart stores in Canada. If you are residing in the United States, it is currently impossible to use Sezzle at Walmart.
If you are in Canada and wondering how to use Sezzle at Walmart, understand that you need to add your Sezzle virtual card to either Apple Pay or Google Pay. Once you’ve added your Sezzle virtual card to any of the mobile payment apps, you can then proceed to pay for items.
Follow the steps below.
- Add your Sezzle virtual card to either Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Walk into any of the selected Walmart stores.
- Select items you want to purchase.
- Head to the counter for scanning and payment.
- Indicate that you want to make payment with either Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Scan the barcode with the mobile payment app you added added your Sezzle virtual card.
- Make necessary confirmations to approve payment.
Once you have successfully done this, your payment will go through and you will have 6 weeks to pay up the money. Also read What Aisle Is Nesquik In Walmart?
What Pay Later App Does Walmart Use?
Walmart uses Affirm app as their only buy now, pay later app, this app can be used by qualified customers in all the Walmart stores. Customers that use Affirm to purchase items at Walmart are only charged compound interest with no hidden or late feeds.
However, your Walmart purchase must be between $150 to $2,000 if you want to pay through Affirm. Purchases that are below the mentioned amount can’t be paid through Affirm.
What Items Can I Buy With Affirm At Walmart?
To be able to make payment using Affirm at Walmart, you must make sure you are only buying eligible items. See eligible categories you can purchase with Affirm at Walmart below.
- Arts and crafts.
- Home improvement.
- Video games.
- Musical instruments.
- Sports and outdoors.
What Items Can’t I Buy With Affirm At Walmart
Not all items are eligible for purchase with Affirm at Walmart, see a list of ineligible item categories below.
- Baby consumables.
- Groceries & food.
- Health & wellness.
- Merchandise at the register.
- Miscellaneous supplies.
- Money services.
- Personal care.
- Pet supplies.
- Temporary specialty items.
- Wireless services plans.
- 1-hour photo.
Can You Use Sezzle Up Anywhere?
No, you can’t use Sezzle to pay for purchases at anywhere, you can only use it at participating stores, there are about 8,500 stores both online and offline that accept Sezzle.
Some stores accept payments using Sezzle app, while others accept payments using Sezzle virtual card. Here is a list of stores that accept payments through Sezzle virtual card.
Not all participating stores accept Sezzle virtual cards. To know if a particular store accepts Sezzle virtual card, simply log in to your Sezzle account on the app. Once you’ve logged in, navigate to “Sezzle Card”, you will see a list of retail shops that accept Sezzle. Also read Does Walmart Install Car Radios?
Sezzle Virtual Card Not Working
If your Sezzle virtual card is not working and you are unable to make payment, it is possible that you may be facing any of the following problems;
- Your total order amount is above your allowed spending limit (Insufficient Credit Limit).
- Your total order amount is above mechant’s spending limit (Insufficient Merchant Credit Limit).
- One of your payments my be in processing or pending statuses (Failed Order).
- You had a previously failed payment that must be paid off first.
- You are having too many order orders with a group or a particular merchant (Maximum Open Order Limit).
- You have one or more payments on your account that are rescheduled (Rescheduled Payments).
- You have one or more orders yet to be paid (Unpaid Orders).
- The default payment method that is associated with your Sezzle Virtual Card has been declined by your bank (Default Payment Method On Virtual Card).
- You are a new user and you placed a second order within 25 hours after your first order (New User Decline).
- Your order amount is not up to the required minimum amount (Minimum Order Amount).
- You made an attempt to place over $1,000 pay-in-full orders or above $2,500 pay-in-4 orders within 24 hours (Single-Day Order Amount).
- You made an attempt to place an order above $5,000 pay-in-full orders within 30-days (Thirty Day Order Amount).
Check your account to actually know what could make your Sezzle virtual card not to work.
Does Amazon Accept Sezzle?
No, Amazon does not accept Sezzle as a means of payment for purchases. If you want to know how you can actually use Sezzle to purchase items at Amazon, read Can You Use Sezzle on Amazon?
Does SHEIN Take Sezzle?
Unfortunately, SHEIN does not currently accept Sezzle as a payment method, you won’t be able to buy anything at SHEIN using Sezzle. However, SHEIN accepts AfterPay, which is also a buy now, pay later platform just like Sezzle.
Does Children’s Place Take Sezzle?
No, Children’s Place doesn’t presently take payments from Sezzle, you can alternatively use AfterPay to pay at Children’s Place if you want to use a buy now, pay later service.