If you are looking for a guide on how to convert Amazon TBA tracking, you’ve just landed at the right place. As a dropshipper, you will always need to convert Amazon TBA tracking before sending it to your customers.
Amazon has a large pool of sellers and buyers who engage in daily purchases on the platform, the company issues TBA tracking numbers to each item purchased, this is to help sellers and buyers to track their purchases.
On this post, we are providing details and guide on how to convert Amazon TBA tracking, how to convert Amazon tracking number to Bluecare Express, and how to convert Amazon tracking to eBay.
What Is TBA In Shipping?
TBA is an accronym for “Tracking by Amazon,” it is a logistics service provided by Amazon for package deliveries. It is Amazon’s own in-house logistics network that handles the shipping and delivery of packages from Amazon fulfillment centers to customers’ doorsteps. Amazon Logistics, often referred to as “AMZL” or “AMZN,” is responsible for the transportation, sorting, and last-mile delivery of packages.
When you place an order on Amazon and it is fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), the package may be assigned an Amazon TBA tracking number. This tracking number is used to track the package’s movement within Amazon’s logistics network, this makes it possible for customers to monitor the progress of their package from the fulfillment center to the final delivery location.
Amazon TBA tracking numbers typically start with “TBA” followed by a string of numbers, these Amazon TBA tracking numbers may not always be compatible with external carrier tracking systems. This is because Amazon Logistics has its own tracking system that is separate from other carriers like UPS, FedEx, or USPS. This is why many dropshippers have been searching for how to convert Amazon TBA tracking, continue reading this post to learn how to do this. Also read Can H1B Sell On Amazon?
What Does TBA On Amazon Tracking Mean?
In the context of Amazon tracking, “TBA” stands for “Tracking by Amazon”, which is the Amazon owned logistics network in charge of shipping and deliveries of packages to customers.
Amazon TBA tracking numbers are not compatible with external carrier tracking systems, this is because Amazon Logistics has its own tracking system that is separate from other carriers like UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
Therefore, when tracking an Amazon package with a TBA tracking number, a customer must use the Amazon’s own tracking system, this is accessed through the customer’s Amazon account. This way, the customer can obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information on their package’s delivery status.
How Do I Use My TBA Tracking Number?
Amazon TBA tracking number can be used to know the delivery level of a purchase. Follow the steps below to use your TBA (Tracking by Amazon) tracking number to track your Amazon package.
- Go to Amazon’s website and log in to your account using your Amazon account details.
- Click on “Your Orders” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Find the order with the TBA tracking number that you want to track. The TBA tracking number will be displayed under the order details.
- Click on the TBA tracking number, and Amazon will provide you with the most up-to-date tracking information for your package, including the estimated delivery date and package status.
- You will be able to see the latest updates on your package’s movement within Amazon’s logistics system, such as when the package is picked up from the fulfillment center, when it’s in transit, and when it’s out for delivery.
Also read How To Ungate Nike On Amazon
Can I Convert Amazon TBA Tracking?
Unfortunately, you can not literally convert a particular Amazon TBA tracking number, but you can generate an alternate tracking number which can now be sent to a customer in place of the Amazon TBA tracking number you received. Also, you can use the Bluecare Express platform to convert the Amazon TBA tracking and get a tracking number that is trackable and can be sent to the customer.
You can’t obviously send the Amazon TBA tracking number you received to the customer, this is because Amazon TBA tracking numbers can only be tracked by the user that made the purchase, this means that your customer can not obviously track the purchase except you.
So, if you are dropshipping and you need to send a tracking number to your customer, what you need to do is to get an alternate tracking number and send to the customer, the process is known as converting Amazing TBA tracking number. Does Amazon Pay For Knet Training? Read here.
How To Convert Amazon TBA Tracking
As a dropshipper, if you wish to send a tracking number to your customer for the order you placed for them on Amazon, there are two different ways you can get this done. Find below different ways to convert Amazon TBA tracking:
Convert Amazon TBA Tracking Number Using TrackTaco
- Visit the TrackTaco website on your browser.
- Log in to your account or click “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Click on “Billing” to purchase credits, each tracking number requires a credit.
- Click on the “Simple” or “Advanced” tab to start getting tracking number.
- Select the destination city and state that the Amazon package was to be shipped to.
- Select the destination country.
- Select an estimated delivery date range, chose a date after the estimated delivery date that was given by Amazon.
- Chose the shipment status and tracking carrier (not necessary).
- You can provide details for earliest ship date, shipment origin, weight, etc.
- Select the tracking number that has the closest information to your Amazon order details and send to the customer.
Convert Amazon Tracking To Bluecare Express Free
You can easily convert your Amazon tracking number to Bluecare Express by using several platforms like the ones listed below:
- Use TrackerBot to convert the Amazon Tracking Number to Bluecare Express. This tracking number can be used by anyone to track the package.
- Use DSM Tool chrome extension to also convert your Amazon TBA tracking number to Bluecare Express. Once you have the chrome extension installed on your device, you need to open the Amazon tracking page directly and the tool will automatically detect the Amazon TBA tracking number and convert it.
Also read What Is Product Tax Code On Amazon
How To Convert Amazon Tracking To eBay
Amazon tracking numbers are not accepted on the eBay marketplace, this makes it impossible for dropshippers to track their orders on the eBay platform. To overcome this, the Amazon tracking number has to be converted to a format that is accepted by eBay, BlueCare Express does this perfectly and their tracking numbers can be read by the eBay tracking system.
Below are the platforms dropshipperss can use to convert Amazon tracking to BlueCare Express tracking number to be used on eBay.
- DSM Tool extension.
- AutoDS Auto Ordering System.