How To Download Falcon TV On Amazon Fire Stick – Being able to download Falcon TV on your Amazon Fire Stick will give you access to watch over 4,000 movies, live TV, shows, and many more contents on your TV.
However, lots of folks don’t know how to download Falcon TV on Amazon fire stick, this guide has a complete guide and you should be able to download and install Falcon TV on your Amazon fire stick after reading this article.
First off, you should understand what Amazon Fire Stick essentially does and how you can use it to access Falcon TV channels on your TV.
To watch loads of live channels offered by Falcon TV, you basically need an internet connection on your smart TV. However, if your TV isn’t smart, devices like Amazon Fire Stick will help convert your TV to a smart one and you can watch TV shows and movies online.
On this article, we are providing a step-by-step guide on how to download Falcon TV on Amazon Fire Stick, we will also help you to solve other problems related to installing and watching Falcon TV channels on your TV.
We’ve written lots of articles on Amazon Fire Stick setup and usage, see them here.
- What Is Amazon Fire Stick?
- How Do I Get Falcon TV On My FireStick?
- Can I Download Falcon TV On FireStick?
- What I Need Before Downloading Falcon TV On Fire Stick
- How To Download Falcon TV On Amazon Fire Stick
- How To Watch Falcon IPTV On Smart TV
What Is Amazon Fire Stick?
Amazon Fire Stick is a device that converts your TV into a smart one, this means that your TV can work just like a smart TV. An Amazon Fire Stick is basically a media streaming device and will help your TV to access the internet, install different apps and you can watch TV shows and movies online.
Once you’ve completely configured your Amazon Fire Stick on the TV, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows directly on the TV. This is because the Fire Stick has transformed your TV, it now functions like a smart TV.
In summary, Amazon Fire Stick gives your non-smart TV the ability to function just like a smart TV. Once you understand how to set up Amazon Fire Stick on your TV and use it to download various streaming apps, it becomes easy to download and install Falcon TV. Continue reading to learn how to download Falcon TV on Amazon Fire Stick.
How Do I Get Falcon TV On My FireStick?
To get Falcon TV on your FireStick, you must have the downloader app installed on your Fire Stick. Once this has been done, you can now search for Falcon IPTV using the Downloader app, download and install it on your Fire Stick once you’ve seen it.
Remember that you must have an account on Falcon IPTV, you will be required to log to your Falcon TV account with your details.
Can I Download Falcon TV On FireStick?
Yes, since Falcon TV is an online movie and TV show streaming service, you can download the app into your Amazon Fire Stick if your TV is not smart.
Once you’ve successfully installed Falcon TV on your Fire Stick, you will be able to watch your favorite TV shows and movies offered by Falcon TV on your TV using Amazon Fire Stick.
Just before we give you the full step-by-step guide on how to download Falcon TV on Amazon Fire Stick, let’s list the basic things you’ll need to successfully install Falcon TV on your Fire Stick.
What I Need Before Downloading Falcon TV On Fire Stick
Since your TV is not smart and Falcon TV is not one of the pre-installed apps on fire stick, there are a few things you’ll need to put in place before you can download and install Falcon TV on your Fire Stick.
To help you download and install Falcon TV on your Amazon Fire Stick, you need the following;
- A functional TV.
- An Amazon Fire Stick.
- A Falcon TV account and subscription.
- A reliable internet connection.
- The Downloader app.
How To Download Falcon TV On Amazon Fire Stick
Like we’ve explained before, you will need to install the “downloader” app on your Fire Stick first before downloading the Falcon TV app.
However, if you already have the downloader app installed, make sure you’ve enabled installation from unknown apps, then launch it and search for Falcon IPTV.
Follow the steps below on how to download Falcon TV on Amazon Fire Stick.
- Switch on your TV set, with your Fire Stick plugged in.
- Enable internet connection.
- Launch the Amazon Fire Stick app.
- On the home screen, click on the “Find” option.
- Press the “Search” button and type “Downloader” into the search bar (if you haven’t installed the downloader app already).
- From the suggestion list, select the “downloader” app.
- Press the “download” button to have it installed on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Navigate back to your Fire Stick home page.
- Press the “settings” icon and press “My Fire TV” at the bottom.
- Tap “Developer Options”.
- Click “Install Unknown Apps”, tap the Downloader app and make sure it’s switched on.
- Head back to the Fire Stick home page and launch the Downloader app.
- Insert https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk in the url bar.
- Press the “Go” button to download it.
- Once the download is complete,press the “Install” button. This will install Smarters Player Lite on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Head back to the Fire Stick home page and launch the Falcon IPTV Smarters app.
- Sign in to your Falcon TV account with your details and enjoy.
How To Watch Falcon IPTV On Smart TV
To watch Falcon IPTV on your smart TV, you need to download the Falcon IPTV app directly from the App Store. This can be done on smart TVs like Samsung and LG.
However, if you are unable to find the Falcon IPTV app on the app store, the only option is now to download the IPTV Smarters apk directly to your Smart TV.
Follow the steps below on how to watch Falcon IPTV on smart TV.
- Visit the App Store on your Samsung or LG smart TV.
- Search for IPTV Smarters and install. If you can’t find the IPTV Smarters app on the app store, follow the steps below.
- Switch on your Smart TV and press “Settings” on the remote.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” to allow installation of apps from other sources.
- Launch a web browser on your TV and insert the IPTV Smarters url.
- Press the “Download Now” button on the screen, download and Smarters Player Lite app.
- Launch the app once the installation is over and log in with your Falcon IPTV account details.
Falcon IPTV URL
The official Falcon IPTV url is https://falcontv.me. To download the IPTV Smarters app and install it on your device, you need to visit the IPTV Smarters url: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk
Download Falcon IPTV apk
If you want to stream your favorite Falcon IPTV channels on your Android device or PC, you need to download the Falcon IPTV apk. Until recently, users were required to download the app from sites like Chipapk, this has changed.
You can now download the IPTV Smarters app directly from Google Play Store and from the IPTV Smarters website. https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk
However, if you still want the older version of the Falcon IPTV apk, you can check it here. https://chipapk.com/app/7280147/
Falcon TV on iPhone
To enjoy live streaming of Falcon IPTV movies and TV shows on your iPhone, you need to install the IPTV Smarters app for iOS device. This will give you access to all the channels on the Falcon IPTV.
All you basically need to do is to visit the App Store on your iPhone device or copy this link: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/smarters-player-lite/id1628995509 and paste on your Safari browser. Download the app and install on your iPhone, then log in with your Falcon IPTV account details and you are good to go.
Falcon TV on MacOS
The Falcon TV app is available for users to download and install on their Mac devices, simply copy this link: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/download?download=mac and paste it on your Mac browser, follow the prompt to download and install the app.
After installation, you will be required to login to your Falcon account with your account details.
Falcon TV on Android
Android users can simply search for IPTV Smarters on the Google Play Store or copy this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nst.smartersplayer and paste it on any browser, follow the prompt to install the IPTV Smarters on your device.
Falcon TV on Windows
With your Windows PC, you can enjoy all the contents available on Falcon IPTV by installing the IPTV Smarters app on your PC, simply copy this link: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/download?download=windows_app and paste it on your system browser.