How To Track Amazon Registry Gifts – Complete Guide
How To Track Amazon Registry Gifts – There’s been lot of questions regarding how to track Amazon registry gifts. Truth is, tracking your Amazon registry gifts is pretty much as easy as tracking items you’ve purchased yourself.
Usually, you get notified anytime someone purchases an item from your registry for you. This helps you keep track of your registry items that have been purchased.
Having a registry on Amazon is the easiest way to plan your wedding and newborn baby. With this feature, you can create a list of items you want friends and family to buy for you ahead of your wedding or for your newborn baby.
Even after these items have been purchased for it, it may become absolutely necessary to track them and know what’s going on concerning delivery. On this article, you’ll learn how to track Amazon registry gifts, as well as how to get shipping information on items bought off your Amazon gift registry.
- Amazon Gift Registry
- How To Track Amazon Registry Gifts
- Amazon Wedding Registry
- Amazon Baby Shower Registry
- How Does Amazon Baby Registry Work
- Find Amazon Registry
- How To Find Amazon Wedding Registry
- How To Find Baby Registry On Amazon App Or Website
- Why Can’t I Find A Gift Registry On Amazon?
- When Do Amazon Registry Items Ship?
- How Can I Know When My Amazon Registry Gift Will Arrive?
- Amazon Baby Registry Shipping Tracking
- How Will I Know If Amazon Gift Registry Item Has Been Shipped?
- Amazon Registry Item Not Received
- What Does Gifts Not Purchased On Amazon Mean?
- Amazon Baby Registry Checklist
- Amazon Baby Registry Customer Service
Amazon Gift Registry
Amazon gift registry is simply a feature that enables Amazon users to create a list of items they would want people to buy or they buy themselves for special occasions, this feature was created for parents expecting newborns or soon-to-be couples planning their wedding.
Amazon is one of the top ranked online retail stores, creating your gift registry in the marketplace opens you up to a world of varieties of items to choose from.
With Amazon gift registry, you can compile a list of items you want, the link to this list can be shared to your family and friends. This will help them to know the items you want as gifts, it will also help prevent duplicate gifts as anyone with the link will know items that have been purchased and what’s remaining to be purchased.
How To Track Amazon Registry Gifts
Every user gets a notification once an item has been purchased from their registry. These items can be easily tracked, you can ask the guest to give you an update on the item tracking or follow the steps below on how to track Amazon registry gifts.
- Visit Amazon website or launch the Amazon app.
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t.
- Look at the top-right corner and click on your name.
- Scroll down under ‘your account’ and click ‘Lists’.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and choose either ‘Baby registry’ or ‘Wedding registry’.
- Once it opens, click ‘Purchased’ under home, or click ‘Thank You & Returns’.
- Click on the item you want to track to see its current tracking details.
- You can also click ‘Orders’ to track a purchased item.
- Select the item and track it.
Amazon Wedding Registry
Amazon wedding registry is feature that helps Amazon users to list the items they will love to buy or receive as gifts on their wedding day. Any user can create an Amazon wedding registry and share the list with friends and families, this will guide them while trying to purchase a gift for the intending couple.
It also helps the couple by providing a checklist of items they want to buy for their wedding, this ensures nothing is missed. Several folks find the Amazon wedding registry quite useful while planning for their wedding.
Having your list of preferred gifts in one place saves lots of time and energy, you can track any item that has been purchased and also get updated once an item has been purchased for you. Are you an Amazon seller? check What Is A Good RoAS On Amazon.
Amazon Baby Shower Registry
This type of Amazon gift registry is used by couples expecting a baby to list items they would love to receive as gifts for their newborn baby. These gifts can be delivered during baby shower or when the baby is born.
Users that create their baby registries with Amazon always find it relatively easy navigating the interface. The Amazon baby shower registry ensures you don’t receive duplicate gifts during your baby shower.
Are you expecting a baby and you are planning on having a baby shower? Make use of Amazon baby gift registry to list out items you’ll love to receive as gifts for your newborn baby. Once you are done with the list, go ahead and share it to people you want to receive gifts from.
How Does Amazon Baby Registry Work
The Amazon baby registry works as a platform for couples to create a list of items they want to receive as gifts for their yet-to-be born baby. It works as a guide to ensure no important gift is missed or not purchased. Once you have created the baby gift registry, you’ll be able to add items you’ll love to receive as gifts. Read more about how does Amazon baby registry work. Amazon also allows you to add items to your wish list even without creating a registry.
Find Amazon Registry
Amazon allows anyone to search for specific gift registries on Amazon. You’ll need to be registered on Amazon to be able to find a gift registry on Amazon.
To find an Amazon registry, you need to get the name of the registry and the type of registry (whether wedding registry or baby registry). Once you have the information, simply use it to search for the registry on Amazon list page.
How To Find Amazon Wedding Registry
Except you’ve been given the registry link by the owner, you’ll need to know the name of the registry as well as the type of registry before you can find it on Amazon. Follow the steps below on how to find Amazon registry.
- Visit Amazon website or open Amazon app on your phone.
- Log in to your account if you’re prompted.
- Navigate to the top-right corner and click on your name.
- Scroll down to ‘your account’, tap ‘Lists’.
- Scroll to the middle of the page and select ‘Wedding registry’.
- You’ll see ‘Find a registry’ a little down the page, insert the name of the wedding registry and click on the horizontal arrow.
- The Amazon wedding registry will be displayed.
How To Find Baby Registry On Amazon App Or Website
Once the parents of the yet-to-be born baby give you the name of their Amazon baby registry, you can easily locate it on Amazon. Note that only baby registries whose privacy was set to public can be located through this method.
Follow the steps below on how to find Amazon baby registry.
- Open Amazon app on your phone or visit Amazon website on browser.
- Log in to your Amazon account if you’re prompted.
- Check the top-right corner and click on your name to open a menu.
- Scroll down to under ‘your account’ and tap ‘Lists’.
- Scroll to the middle of the page, choose ‘Baby registry’.
- Look down the page and you’ll see ‘Find a registry’, type in the name of the baby registry, click on the horizontal search arrow once you are done.
- The Amazon baby registry will be displayed.
Why Can’t I Find A Gift Registry On Amazon?
If you are unable to find a gift registry on Amazon, it is possible that you haven’t gotten the name right, ensure you got the right name of the gift registry. It may also be that the registrant didn’t set the registry privacy to ‘public’. In this case, you’ll need to reach out to the registrant and inform them to set the privacy to public.
When Do Amazon Registry Items Ship?
Registry items on Amazon are shipped almost the same as regular items purchased on the platform. However, the type of item purchased and the membership status of your guests will determine the shipping speed and cost.
If your guest is a non-prime member, there is a free standard shipping for orders purchased at $25 or more.
The normal 2-day free shipping is available for eligible items for guests that are prime members.
How Can I Know When My Amazon Registry Gift Will Arrive?
The easiest way to know when your Amazon registry gift will arrive is to inquire from your guest that bought the gift. Once you reach out to them, they’ll check the item status on their accounts and update you with the shipping details. You can also know when the gift will arrive by reaching out to Amazon customer service.
Amazon Baby Registry Shipping Tracking
You can easily track items that have been bought off your baby registry. Under the”Thank You & Returns”, you’ll get information on who bought each items, the person’s address and shipping information. Follow the steps below for guide on Amazon baby registry shipping tracking.
- Open Amazon website or launch the app.
- Click on your name at the top-right, scroll down and click on ‘lists’.
- Select your type of baby registry (wedding registry of baby registry).
- Click ‘Thank You & Returns.
- Select the item you want to track, you’ll get the tracking information shown there.
How Will I Know If Amazon Gift Registry Item Has Been Shipped?
Information on the shipping status of your gift registry items are always available under the ‘Thank You & Returns’ tab. If an item has been shipped, you’ll get the tracking information when you visit the page. But if it hasn’t been shipped yet, you’ll get the message ‘check back later for shipping information’.
- Open your Amazon account.
- Click on your name at the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down a bit and click on ‘Lists’.
- Go down the page and choose your type of registry.
- Your gift registry dashboard will open, click on ‘Thank You & Returns’.
- Select the item you want to check it’s tracking information.
Amazon Registry Item Not Received
If you haven’t received your Amazon registry item, it is possible that your guest added their address so the item must have been shipped to them.
Another reason you haven’t received the item could be failed payment, this means the items were not actually shipped. At this point, your best option is to contact Amazon customer service and tell them you haven’t received the item.
What Does Gifts Not Purchased On Amazon Mean?
When you get the notice ‘Gift not purchased’ under an item you listed in your gift registry, it means the item hasn’t been purchased by your guests yet. If you are eager to get that particular item purchased for you, you can change its priority to high and possibly include a note. Once an item has been purchased off your Amazon registry, it will appear under purchased, you’ll be able to get more information on items purchased under ‘Thank You & Returns’ tab.
Amazon Baby Registry Checklist
Creating a baby registry is a great idea to help you prepare for the arrival of your little one. Here’s a conversation-style checklist for your Amazon baby registry:
- Clothing: Start with a mix of newborn and 0-3 months sizes, including onesies, sleepers, hats, socks, and mittens. Remember to consider the seasons when selecting outfits.
- Diapers and wipes: Stock up on disposable diapers or consider cloth diapers if that’s your preference. Don’t forget to add wipes, diaper rash cream, and diaper pail liners.
- Feeding essentials: If you’re planning to breastfeed, include nursing pads, nursing bras, a breast pump, milk storage bags, and bottles. If you’re going the formula route, add bottles, bottle brushes, and formula.
- Nursery furniture: Think about a crib, crib mattress, changing table, and a comfortable chair or glider for those late-night feedings. Don’t forget bedding sets, mattress protectors, and changing pad covers.
- Safety items: Add baby monitors, outlet covers, cabinet locks, and baby gates to your registry to help keep your little one safe.
- Bathing supplies: Include a baby bathtub, washcloths, hooded towels, baby shampoo, baby soap, and a soft-bristle brush for gentle grooming.
- Health and grooming: Consider adding a thermometer, nasal aspirator, baby nail clippers, baby hairbrush, and a first aid kit.
- Baby gear: Include a stroller, car seat, baby carrier, and a baby swing or bouncer for when you need a safe place to put your little one down.
- Nursery decor: Add items like wall decals, mobiles, blackout curtains, and storage solutions to make the nursery cozy and organized.
- Toys and books: Include age-appropriate toys, rattles, teethers, stuffed animals, and books to stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage development.
Remember, this is just a starting point, and you can customize your registry based on your specific needs and preferences. If you are trying to set up your baby registry and you get a little confused over items you should add. Click here to get a complete Amazon baby registry checklist.
Amazon Baby Registry Customer Service
If you are having issues regarding your Amazon baby registry or you want to have more informing on your items, you can call Amazon customer service via 1 (888) 280-4331. Alternatively, you can contact Amazon baby registry customer service via live chat or email here.