What Does 2 Full Services Orders Mean On Instacart? – As as Instacart shopper, it is extremely important that you understand common phrases used at Instacart.
Instacart is a top grocery delivery and pick-up service company in the United States, the company offers job opportunities to individuals who wish to work as shoppers.
At Instacart, you can earn money either as a full-service shopper or in-store shopper. Instacart full-service shoppers receive orders from customers, shop for the items and get them delivered to customers.
If you intent to work at Instacart, you can open an Instacart business account and apply as a shopper.
Working as a shopper at Instacart requires extreme smartness and paying attention to details, this is because a single error can get your account deactivation.
As a full-service shopper, it is your duty to ensure that customers’ orders are delivered promptly, whether to their homes, offices, or hotels.
Now, what does 2 full services orders mean on Instacart? It is simply a situation where two orders from different customers are combined into one batch and handed to a shopper.
For several Instacart shoppers, a 2 full service orders isn’t something they want to accept and that’s for obvious reasons, we made a research on what does 2 full services orders mean on Instacart and here is what we found out. Enjoy reading!
- What Does 2 Full Services Orders Mean On Instacart?
- Do 2 Full Service Orders Count As 2 Batches?
- Instacart How To Do 2 Full Service Orders
- Do I Get Double Delivery and Service Fees For 2 Full Service Orders?
- What Are The Benefits Of A 2 Full Service Orders On Instacart?
- What You Should Consider Before Accepting A 2 Full Service Order On Instacart
- What Is A batch On Instacart?
- How Many Instacart Orders Can You Do In A Day?
- How Many Batches Have I Done On Instacart?
- 3 Full Service Orders Instacart Meaning?
- Do 3 Full Service Orders Count As 3 Batches?
- Does A Double Order Count As 2 Batches On Instacart?
What Does 2 Full Services Orders Mean On Instacart?
A 2 full service order or double batches is when a single retailer sends two orders from different customers to a shopper to fulfil as one order. The shopper will shop for both orders together and have them delivered separately.
Typically, a 2 full service order is profitable when it comes from customers that are located quite close, this is because you’ll use almost the same time meant for one order to deliver two orders.
Let’s make this simple, let’s say you are a shopper and you receive an order from a retailer, that order contains orders from 2 separate customers, you are required to shop for these orders together, keep them separate and deliver to both customers at a go, that is a 2 full service order or double batches.
Having explained what does 2 full services orders mean on Instacart, let’s now reveal what we found out while making a research.
Do 2 Full Service Orders Count As 2 Batches?
No, 2 full service orders are not counted as 2 batches, they are counted as one batch. Although it is basically counted as two batches in terms of rating, Instacart counts every order grouped together as one batch.
What this mean is that irrespective of the total number of orders that are in the batch, they are all counted as a single batch because they are grouped together.
So, when counting the total number of batches you’ve done for the day, orders grouped together will be counted as a single batch.
That being said, you can still check a breakdown of all the batches to know the total orders you’ve done for the day.
Instacart How To Do 2 Full Service Orders
To shop and deliver a 2 full service order, you must be smart and careful. You are to shop for both orders the same time, this could be somehow stressful especially if one of the orders has lots of items.
If you are wondering how to do 2 full service orders, you might find the steps below extremely helpful.
- After picking a cart, pick a basket and place it inside the cart for the smaller order. (Check both orders to know which one has more items, keep the items for the bigger order in the cart outside the basket).
- Ensure that you don’t put items belonging to the bigger order inside the basket. Before dropping each item on the cart, confirm whose order they belong to.
- Try informing your customers that their order is combined with another order and you shopping for them together. This will help calm them down in case of any delay. Do everything possible to avoid bad customer rating.
- Confirm items for each order before they are packed together.
- Maintain a good communication with both customers until you deliver their orders.
Do I Get Double Delivery and Service Fees For 2 Full Service Orders?
Truth is, it isn’t really certain if shoppers do get paid both service and delivery fees for 2 full service orders by Instacart.
Based on our research, it is alleged that Instacart only pays for one trip even when both customers pay for their service fee and delivery fee.
Recently, there has been lots of complain by shopper over the refusal of Instacart to pay shoppers the double amount they receive from customers for 2 full service orders.
Essentially, it means that you’ll be paid a single service fee and delivery fee even when you are delivering a 2 full service orders, this explains why several shoppers don’t accept double batches.
If you check the list of available batches in the Instacart shoppers app, you’ll discover that 2 full service orders are grouped as one batch, it literally means that aside from possibly getting double tip, you are going to get paid for one trip.
What Are The Benefits Of A 2 Full Service Orders On Instacart?
There are quite a few benefit you can get from fulfilling a 2 full service orders, this largely depends on the customers.
You can get a higher pay if both customers tip you very well. Sadly, this is your only hope of getting more payment from the 2 full service orders.
So, let’s say the first customer tipped you $10, and the second customer does $8, that mean you’ll be getting a total of $18 as tip from the batch, this wouldn’t have been possible if you were doing just a single order. The good thing here is that you will actually be shopping for both orders at the same time in the same store and possibly deliver them at the same route.
Also, you’ll be getting both customers to give their ratings, this rapidly increases the number of customer ratings you’ll have.
Having said the above, it is pertinent to point out here that there are certain factors you must consider before accepting a 2 full service orders, these few factors will decide if you’ll be enjoying the benefits of accepting 2 full service orders or not.
What You Should Consider Before Accepting A 2 Full Service Order On Instacart
If you want to actually gain from delivering 2 full service orders, you should consider the following.
- Locations Of Both Customers: This is the first thing you should consider before accepting a 2 full service orders. You’ll only find it rewarding if both customers are in a few blocks apart, the distance between each customers mustn’t be long. Check them map on the app to see the location for each customer.
- Both Customers Tipped: You’ll really enjoy delivering a 2 full service orders if both customers tipped you. However, this may not always be the case and the sad thing is that shoppers only get to see the total tip they are receiving before accepting the order, they don’t see which particular customer has tipped and which one hasn’t or tipped less. Let’s say for example, the first customer tipped $20, while the second tipped $4, the shopper will only see $24 as the total tip. So what do you do in this case, some shoppers will use their instincts to know a 2 full service orders that both customers have tipped well. Receiving double batches with a $10 tip indicates that one of the customers hasn’t possibly tipped or their tips are small, you might want to reject such order. If you are going to accept a 2 full service orders, it should be the one with a good tip to make up for your efforts because you are going to get a single service and delivery fee from Instacart.
What Is A batch On Instacart?
At Instacart, a batch is a unit of work or order task assigned to a shopper at a time. An Instacart batch contains 1, 2, or 3 separate orders from one or different customers which must be shopped together and delivered in a single drive.
Let’s explain this more, so a customer places an order via the Instacart website or app, the company now transfer the order to a shopper as a batch. Two or three separate orders can be group together as a batch, it can also contain just one order of different items from a customer.
Literally, a batch is just an order or a group of orders given to a shopper to shop and deliver at a time.
How Many Instacart Orders Can You Do In A Day?
There is really no limit to how many Instacart orders or batches you can do in a day, several shoppers do more than 7 batches daily, it depends on your availability, how fast you are while shopping.
If you are a full time Instacart full-service shopper and you are pretty smart, you can do up to 7 or more orders in a day. Accepting orders from customers that are quite close to the shop helps you deliver quickly.
How Many Batches Have I Done On Instacart?
On the Instacart shoppers app, you can alway see the total number of batches you’ve done. Bear in mind that 2 or 3 full service orders are going to be counted as one single batch.
So, if you want to know the total number of batches you’ve done for the week, simply open the app, locate ‘How Am I Doing’ and tap on it, press ‘Batch Acceptance Rate’, this will display the number of batches you’ve done for the week or the last 30 batches.
Alternatively, you can navigate to ‘menu’, tap ‘earnings’, you’ll see the total batches you’ve done for the week.
3 Full Service Orders Instacart Meaning?
A 3 full service orders at Instacart is when 3 orders made by 3 different customers are grouped into a batch and handed to a shopper as one batch.
Just like the Instacart 2 full service orders, a shopper is expected to jointly shop for the 3 orders together and deliver them to the 3 customers in a single drive.
3 full service orders can be complicating and confusing, it requires some level of shopping finesse to be able to deliver the orders to the 3 customers without mistakes, this is why you should always access your capability before accepting a 3 full service orders.
Do 3 Full Service Orders Count As 3 Batches?
No, 3 full service orders are not counted as 3 different batches, they are counted as one batch but 3 orders. This is because orders that are grouped together are regarding as a single batch at Instacart.
What this insinuate is that the shopper is likely going to get a single trip payment even when delivering 3 orders. The good side here is that the shopper will possibly get tips from the 3 customers.
Does A Double Order Count As 2 Batches On Instacart?
No, a double order on a particular batch isn’t counted as 2 batches, they are both grouped into one batch. At Instacart, 2 or 3 orders that are grouped together to be shopped at once are regarded as a single batch.
So, What Does 2 Full Services Orders Mean On Instacart? This is a combination of 2 orders placed by 2 different customers and handed to a shopper to shop and deliver.