Can You Use Apple Pay On Amazon? – Almost half of Amazon customers use Apple Pay, and being one of the top online retail stores in the United States, you’ll naturally expect Amazon to accept Apple Pay as one of its payment methods.
Several people are comfortable with the level of security enjoyed on Apple Pay, this is why the idea of making purchases on Amazon with Apple Pay sounds enticing.
Amazon is one of the safest and most secured online retail stores you’ll ever come by, the company has continued to ensure that monetary transactions in the marketplace is secured. This is one of the reasons the company is a bit choosy when it comes to accepting payment methods.
As weird as this may sound, the truth is Amazon would do anything but not sharing their customer data with any third party.
Can You Use Apple Pay On Amazon? The answer is ‘NO’, continue reading this article to learn why this is so and what you should do. We also wrote Can I Pay Amazon With Apple Pay? (Best Answer). Although you can’t use Apple Pay on Amazon, you can still make use of the funds in your Apple Pay account to pay at Amazon.
Does Amazon Take Apple Pay?
Amazon doesn’t accept Apply Pay as one of the payment methods for purchases made on its platform, this is because Amazon’s payment system ‘Amazon Pay’ operates just like Apple Pay, Amazon would probably consider accepting any new payment method that offers something different from Amazon Pay.
An Apple Pay users isn’t expected to have any problem using the same credit or debit card on Amazon. You can pay for Amazon purchases with cards you’ve stored in your Apple Wallet, this is just like saying Amazon Pay is quite similar with Apple Pay. Wondering if Amazon accepts Google Pay? Read: Can You Use Google Pay On Amazon? – Complete Answer.
If you are an Apple customer and wondering how you can use Apple payment features on Amazon, continue reading this article.
Can You Use Apple On Amazon?
You can’t use Apple Pay on Amazon, but you can use Apple Card to make payment for purchases on Amazon. Although, Amazon doesn’t accept Apple Pay, they accept Apple Cards, this means you can still use the funds you have in your Apple account to purchase products on Amazon.
Amazon naturally accepts all forms of cards especially from merchants whose payment system makes use of the Mastercard payment processing network. This why Apple Cards are accepted by platforms like Amazon that also takes Mastercard.
With this knowledge, several Apple users have been using their Apple account funds to make purchases on Amazon, you’ll be joining this set of customers after reading this article.
Can You Use Apple Pay On Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime doesn’t accept payments with Apple Pay. Simply put, there is no Amazon services or features that accepts Apple Pay as a method payment. Amazon Prime is a branch of Amazon that offers American over-the-top on-demand video subscription streaming and rental service. It uses only payment methods integrated into the Amazon payment systems.
Amazon Prime is not an independent platform, it is a kind of Amazon subsidiary, it can’t possible accept a different payment method.
However, there are millions of other platforms that accept Apple Pay, we are going to reveal them on this article, keep reading.
What Is Apple Card?
Apple Card is a reformed kind of credit card which was created by Apple Inc, to be primarily used with Apple Pay. Built into the Apple Pay Wallet app, Apple Card offers a no-annual-fee card experience, allowing for seamless shopping experience on Apple Store, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and other Apple products.
The Apple Card is currently available only in the United States, and can be used on almost every platform that accepts Mastercard. This is why it is one of the cards that are accepted on Amazon Pay. Read the next paragraph to learn how to use Apple Card on Amazon.(
How To Use Apple Card On Amazon
Amazon Pay accepts Apple Card just like other credit or debit cards. To use Apple Card for purchases on Amazon, you need to add the card as one of the payment methods after selecting credit or debit card.
Follow the steps below to use Apple Card on Amazon Pay.
- Visit Amazon website or launch Amazon app.
- Sign in to your Amazon account if you haven’t done it already.
- Look at the top-right corner and click on your name.
- Scroll down to ‘Your Account’ and click ‘See All’.
- Go down to where you have ‘Payments’ and click on ‘Your Payments’.
- Check the right side of the page and click on ‘+Add’ located on the same with ‘Cards & account’.
- Select ‘Add a credit or debit card’.
- Type in the details of your Apple Card (name on card, card number, and expiration date).
- Click ‘Add your card’ once you are done.
This will add Apple Card on your Amazon account and you can use it to pay for purchases on Amazon.
How To Get An Apple Card
You can apply for Apple Card using your iPhone, follow the steps below on how to get an Apple Card.
- Launch the Wallet app on your iPhone and click on the ‘+’ sign.
- Chose ‘Apple Card, press ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application.
- Agree to Apple terms and Conditions after reviewing it.
- Also accept the credit limit and APR offered.
The Apple Card will be added to your Wallet app after you’ve accepted the offer. You can now proceed to request for a titanium Apple Card.
How To Use Apple Pay On Amazon App
You can use Apple Card for your purchases on Amazon app. This is the only Apple payment method that is accepted on Amazon. The online retail store doesn’t accept Apple Pay as a payment method. If you have funds in your Apple account and you want to use it, simply apply for Apple card using the steps provided above, once your card is approved, you can use it to pay for purchases on Amazon. Follow the steps below on how to use Apple Pay on Amazon app through Apple Card.
- Launch the Amazon app on your phone.
- Search for the product(s) you want to purchase and add them to cart or tap ‘buy now’ for a single item.
- Tap ‘Proceed to checkout’ once you are done.
- Select or add your preferred shipping address, tap ‘Deliver to this address’ once you are done.
- Select your Prime delivery option and tap ‘Continue’ to load the payment page.
- Once the payment page finishes loading tap ‘Add a payment method’.
- Tap ‘Add a credit or debit card’.
- Insert details of your Apple Card (name on card, card number, and expiration date).
- Tap ‘Add your card’ once you are done.
- Confirm your payment.
How To Use Apple Pay on Amazon Reddit
Apple Pay users can make purchases on Amazon website and pay for them using Apple Card. The process is just like using your normal credit or debit card to pay for purchases on Amazon. Follow the steps below on how to use Apple Pay on Amazon via Apple Card.
- On your browser, visit Amazon website.
- Search for your desired product and add them to cart, click ‘buy now’ if its a single item.
- Click on ‘Proceed to checkout’ after selecting the item(s).
- Add or select your preferred shipping address.
- Click ‘Deliver to this address’ after selecting or inserting the address.
- Choose your Prime delivery option and click on ‘Continue’, this will load the payment page.
- Once the payment page is loaded, click ‘Add a payment method’.
- Click ‘Add a credit or debit card’.
- Type in details of your Apple Card (name on card, card number, and expiration date).
- Click ‘Add your card’ and confirm your payment.
How To Use Apple Pay On Amazon On iPhone
All iPhone users can pay for products on Amazon using their Apple Cards. Amazon doesn’t accept Apple Pay as one of its payment methods, but you can apply for an Apple Card and use it to pay for your items on Amazon.
Ensure you add your Apple Card as a payment method on Amazon before shopping, you can also use it on the checkout page after shopping. Follow the steps below on how to use Apple Pay On Amazon On iPhone using Apple Card.
- Launch the Amazon app on your iPhone.
- Search for the items you want to purchase, add to cart or tap ‘buy now’ if you are buying a single item.
- Tap ‘Proceed to checkout’ to load the shipping address page.
- Select or add your preferred shipping address, tap ‘Deliver to this address’ to load Prime delivery option.
- Choose your preferred Prime delivery option and tap ‘Continue’ to bring up the payment page.
- On the payment page, tap ‘Add a payment method’.
- Tap ‘Add a credit or debit card’ and insert details of your Apple Card (name on card, card number, and expiration date).
- Tap ‘Add your card’ and confirm your payment.