Are you among the Venmo users that have been asking this question “Can I Add Cash To My Venmo Card At Walgreens?” If that is true, you are not alone, several Venmo users have been looking for ways to add cash to their Venmo cards and use them for shopping.
Venmo is gradually becoming a trusted option for digital payments in the United States, the platform which was created mainly for peer-to-peer transactions is now being accepted as a form of payment in several retail stores and online platforms.
There are a few ways you can add cash to your Venmo card, the platform provides maximum security for transactions, this explain why there are some limitations when it comes to adding cash to your Venmo account.
On this post, we are explaining how to add cash to your Venmo card at Walgreens, we will also answer other questions relating to adding cash to Venmo card.
Can I Add Cash To My Venmo Card At Walgreens?
Yes, Walgreens is one of the retail stores you can visit to add cash to your Venmo card, the United States’ second-largest pharmacy store chain has the facility to add cash to Venmo cards for users.
The process is quite simple and you basically need to just provide your Venmo account details with the cash at the counter, the money will reflect in your Venmo account within minutes.
However, you should be aware that this service is only free for Walgreens registered members, non-members will be charged a fee for this service. Lastly, almost all the Walgreens stores offer this service, you can simply walk into any of their stores to get this done. Aso read Does Chime Work With Venmo?
How To Add Cash To Venmo Card At Walgreens
Like we’ve explained earlier, it’s pretty simple to add cash to your Venmo card at Walgreens, just inform the cashier that you want to load cash on your Venmo card and provide your account details.
We have explained the steps you should take if you want to load cash to your Venmo card at Walgreens, see below;
- Bring your Venmo Card and cash to the cash register at a Walgreens location.
- Ask the cashier to load cash onto your Venmo Card. You may be asked to provide your Venmo Card and ID for verification purposes.
- The cashier will scan your Venmo Card and add the cash amount you specify to your account.
- Once the transaction is complete, the funds should be available on your Venmo Card immediately.
Remember that this service is only free for Walgreens registered members, if you are not yet registered then you should expect to be charged a fee for loading cash to your Venmo card. Also read Can You Send Money From Venmo To Chime?
What Stores Can I Add Cash To My Venmo Card?
There are several popular retail stores that offer the adding cash to Venmo card service, these retail stores charge transaction fees for helping customers to add cash to their prepaid cards. Below are some of them;
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Cumberland Farms
- Casey’s General Store
- ACE Cash Express
Can You Load Money On Venmo At Walmart?
Yes, Walmart customers can load money on their Venmo account using the Walmart Rapid Reload, this service allows customers to add add, printed payroll, or government checks to their prepaid cards.
If you are planning to load money on your Venmo card, all you have to do is to locate a participating Walmart store, head to the cashier and provide your Venmo card with the cash you want to load.
At the Walmart store, the cashier will swipe your Venmo card and have it loaded with the amount you want, you can also deposit your check into your Venmo card account, ensure to have your valid ID card and that your check is endorsed.
Lastly, loading your Venmo card at Walmart comes with a fee, Walmart typically charge about $3.74 or less for this service. Also read Can You See Who Views Your Venmo Profile?
Can I Reload My Venmo Card At 7-eleven?
Yes, you can reload money on your Venmo card by visiting any 7-eleven store close to you, the popular retail store offer cash reload service to customers which include loading cash for Venmo users.
Just like you’ll do at other retail stores, you essentially need to present your Venmo card and the cash you want to load at the counter, the cashier will immediately reload your Venmo card.
Where Can I Load My Venmo Card For Free?
Every retail store offering cash reload service charge customers a fee, if you want to load your Venmo card for free, try any of the following ways;
- Direct Deposit: You can set up direct deposit with Venmo and have your paycheck or government benefits deposited directly into your Venmo account. This service is free and your funds will be available on your Venmo card as soon as they’re deposited.
- Bank Transfer: You can transfer money from your bank account to your Venmo account for free. Once the money is in your Venmo account, you can transfer it to your Venmo card.
- Venmo Balance: If you have a balance in your Venmo account, you can transfer it to your Venmo card for free.
- Debit Card Transfer: You can also transfer money from a linked debit card to your Venmo account for free. Once the money is in your Venmo account, you can transfer it to your Venmo card.
How To Put Money On Venmo Card At ATM
Yes, you can put money on your Venmo card at the ATM, this service may attract transaction fees on some ATMs. Follow the steps below to put money on Venmo card at the ATM.
- Locate an ATM that accepts Visa cards, as the Venmo card is a Visa debit card.
- Insert your Venmo card into the ATM and enter your four-digit PIN.
- Select the “Add Money” or “Deposit” option on the ATM screen.
- Follow the prompts on the ATM screen to enter the amount of money you want to add to your Venmo card.
- Insert cash into the ATM or select the option to transfer funds from your linked bank account.
- Verify that the amount you entered is correct and confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the ATM to dispense a receipt and confirm that the money has been added to your Venmo card.
We hope we have been able to provide a complete answer to the question “Can I Add Cash To My Venmo Card At Walgreens?” If you are a registered member at Walgreens, you can add cash to your Venmo card for free, However, a non-member will be charged a transaction fees to load cash on Venmo card at Walgreens.