Does Bojangles take Apple Pay? This question has been flying around for a while now and quite frankly, many customers would want to pay for their meals with Apple Pay at the restaurant chain. Bojangles is one of America’s top fast food restaurant chain specializing in buttermilk biscuits, pies, sandwiches, fried chicken, etc., and has many payment options for customers.
Primarily serving Southeastern United States, Bojangles has locations in not fewer than 15 states and has continued to offer top services to their customers. We all know that Apple Pay is one of the safest and swift mobile payment platform that ensures the security of users’ funds.
So, does Bojangles take Apple Pay? The good news is that you can order your favorite chicken and biscuits at Bojangles and make payment using your Apple Pay. Hold on, there is more to this, ensure you read this post to learn more about using Apple Pay at Bojangles. Also find out if Wingstop accept Apple Pay
Does Bojangles Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Bojangles does take Apple Pay in-restaurant and in-app at select locations, the famous restaurant chain has ensured that Apple Pay users have a seamless experience when paying for their meals. However, it is not all Bojangles locations that accept Apple Pay, it is now left for the customer to verify if a particular location accepts Apple Pay by opening the Apple Maps app and searching for “Bojangles.”
As the company continues to enhance their services across the country, more of their locations are now accepting Apple Pay payment. If you are not sure whether a particular Bojangles location accepts Apple Pay or not, your best option is to ask the cashier prior to ordering.
Does Bojangles Take Apple Pay Drive Thru?
Yes, Apple Pay payments are accepted at several Bojangles drive-thru locations. As a matter of fact, majority of Bojangles drive-thru accept the popular Apple contactless payment, this makes it easy for just any customer to grab their meals and make swiftly using their Apple Pay account. However, not all locations have the capability to accept Apple Pay at the drive-thru, so it is best to ask the cashier if they accept it once you arrive at any of their drive-thru locations. Also check if DHgate accept Apple Pay
Does Bojangles Take Apple Pay In-Store?
Yes, you can now pay with Apple Pay at select Bojangles in-store locations. This means you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without having to fumble with your wallet or cash. While it is not all Bojangles in-store locations that accept Apple Pay, you can be sure that majority of them do accept.
How To Pay With Apple Pay At Bojangles In-Store
Paying for your favorite friend chicken and biscuits at Bojangles physical location has never been this easy with Apple Pay, simply follow the standard process of using Apple Pay for contactless payment below:
- Walk into a Bojangles location that accepts Apple Pay payments.
- Launch the Apple Pay app on your device when you are done selecting your meals.
- Hold your Apple device close to the contactless reader at the counter.
- Insert your passcode or authenticate using Touch or Face ID
- This will process your payment and a confirmation message will be sent to you.
Now you can go and enjoy your chicken and biscuits once your payment has been successful. Also read if Panera take Apple Pay
Does Bojangles Take Apple Pay Online?
Yes, customers are able to order chickens and biscuits through the Bojangles app or online and make payment using their Apple Pay account. The popular restaurant makes it possible for customers to order their meals irrespective of where they are and pick them up whenever they are ready.
With the Bojangles app, you can order a meal and pick up on your way to or from work, the process is simple as Apple Pay is listed as one of the payment options at checkout.
How To Pay With Apple Pay On Bojangles App
Making payment using Apple Pay on Bojangles app or online is pretty straightforward, this is as long as the particular location you have selected is accepting Apple Pay payments. Follow the steps below on how to pay with Apple Pay on Bojangles app:
- Download and install the Bojangles app on your Apple device.
- Launch the Bojangles app and sign in to your account or create a new account.
- Browser for chickens or whatever you want to buy
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Select Apple Pay as your payment method.
- You will be required to authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Ensure you have granted all permissions to the app and made all authentications.
- Your payment will be processed and your order will be placed.
Do Restaurants Take Apple Pay?
Yes, many restaurants take Apple Pay. According to Apple, over 850,000 merchants in the United States accept Apple Pay, including many restaurants. As the demand for restaurants to accept Apple Pay and the continued preference of contactless payments by customers keeps growing, it is expected that majority of the restaurants in the United States will accept Apple Pay. See if Barnes and Noble take Apple Pay
Restaurants That Take Apple Pay
Like we said earlier, several popular restaurants accept Apple Pay, find a list of the popular ones below:
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Five Guys
- Panera Bread
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Whole Foods Market
- Outback Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
Bojangles does accept Apple Pay in-store and in-app at select locations. To find out if a particular Bojangles location accepts Apple Pay, you can contact the restaurant directly or check the Apple Maps app.
- Does Bojangles take Apple Pay? Yes, Bojangles does take Apple Pay in-store and in-app at select locations.
- What are the benefits of using Apple Pay at Bojangles? Apple Pay is a secure and convenient way to pay for your food. It’s also contactless, so you can avoid touching surfaces that may be contaminated.
- How do I use Apple Pay at Bojangles? To use Apple Pay at Bojangles, simply hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the contactless reader at the register.
- What if my Bojangles location doesn’t accept Apple Pay? If your Bojangles location doesn’t accept Apple Pay, you can still pay with cash, credit card, or debit card.
- Where else can I use Apple Pay? You can use Apple Pay at millions of stores and restaurants around the world. You can also use it to pay for apps, rides, and more.