How To Stream Hulu On Discord – The idea of streaming Hulu on Discord is quite fascinating to millions of Discord users, the only possible issue is the inability to stream it. The ability to watch TV shows and movies with your friends at your Discord community opens you to another world of excitement.
The problem is, not many people know how to stream Hulu on Discord, several others who are able to find their way around end up with one issue or the other.
Discord has gained significant acceptability and increased usage in the past few years, the platform certainly has a lot to offer to its millions of users across the globe, especially in the United States.
Discord allows users to communicate with each other through voice calls, text messaging, and video calls. Users are also able to share files and media both in communities and private chats.
With the special features available on Discord, users are able to engage in both streaming of movies and even games. It’s not just streaming, the fact that other users can watch it with you makes it a wonderful experience.
For example, game lovers can stream Nintendo Switch on Discord with their friends via Discord communities, read: How To Stream Nintendo Switch On Discord. Users can also watch movies and TV shows with their communities by streaming Amazon Prime on Discord. You can read How to stream Amazon Prime on Discord.
If you’ve been looking for how to stream Hulu on Discord, this article will provide you with a comprehensive guide. It doesn’t really end at knowing how to stream Hulu on Discord, there are co
Hulu is a subscription streaming service in the United States, which offers live and on-demand movies and TV shows. These offers are both without and with commercials.
As a matter of fact, Hulu has grown to become one of the leading and most popular alternatives for movie and TV show streaming in the United States.
On this article, you are going to learn how to stream Hulu on Discord and how to solve black screen problem while streaming Hulu on Discord.
- Can I Stream Hulu On Discord?
- What Do I Need To Stream Hulu On Discord?
- How To Stream Hulu On Discord
- Does Hulu Block Screen Sharing?
- Stream Hulu On Discord Black Screen
- What Causes Black Screen On Discord Stream?
- How To Stream Movies On Discord Without Black Screen
- Can’t Stream Hulu On Discord
- How To Watch Hulu On Discord (Watch Video)
Can I Stream Hulu On Discord?
Yes, you can stream Hulu on Discord and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows with friends in your Discord community.
To be able to stream Hulu on Discord, you need to understand that Discord treats Hulu and other streaming platforms as a game, this means that you will add Hulu as a game to Discord.
Just before we guide you on how to stream Hulu on Discord, there are certain things you need to put in place before you can successfully stream Hulu on Discord.
What Do I Need To Stream Hulu On Discord?
Streaming Hulu on Discord is relatively easy once everything is in place. Before knowing how to stream Hulu on Discord, you should To be able to stream Hulu on Discord, you need the following;
- A functional PC or Mac
- An active Discord account
- An active Hulu subscription
- Reliable internet access.
Once these four things are in place, you’ll be able to stream Hulu on Discord easily. Now, read the next subhead to learn how to stream Hulu on Discord.
How To Stream Hulu On Discord
Do you want to have a watch party with your friends on Discord? Streaming TV shows or movies from Hulu on Discord is just perfect. Follow the steps below on how to stream Hulu on Discord.
- Switch your Pc or Mac and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Open a web browser visit Hulu website https://www.hulu.com/welcome or launch the Hulu app.
- Register or sign in to your Hulu account.
- Ensure you’ve activated a subscription on Hulu.
- Download and install the Discord app on your PC or Mac.
- Create or login to an account on Discord.
- Join a server that allows screen sharing on Discord.
- Navigate to the bottom left of the Discord screen and click ‘Settings’.
- Look at the left-hand menu and you’ll see ‘Game Activity’ click on it.
- You’ll see a ‘Add it’ option at the top of the screen, click on it.
- Select the browser you are running Hulu on (whether Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), or select the Hulu app if you are running Hulu app instead of website. If Hulu is open on your Chrome browser, then select Chrome.
- Navigate away from the ‘Settings’ menu then head to the bottom-left and click the ‘Screen’ button.
- Chose the browser window or app that you intend to stream with others on Discord.
- Select your streaming settings, you’ll need a Discord Nitro account before you can select anything above 720p and 30FPS. If you don’t have a Nitro account, let your setting fall below or at 720p and 30fps.
- Click ‘Go Live’ to start streaming Hulu on Discord.
Does Hulu Block Screen Sharing?
Yes, Hulu actually block screen sharing and streaming of their services on Discord. Streaming, screen recording, and redistribution of contents is generally prohibited by companies offering streaming services.
This explains why several Discord users do complain of having a black screen while streaming Hulu on Discord. It isn’t just about Hulu alone, black screen issues are commonly reported when streaming Amazon Prime on Discord.
There are a few things you can do to get rid of black screen while streaming Hulu on Discord.
Stream Hulu On Discord Black Screen
Like we said above, the issue of having a black screen while streaming Hulu on Discord is quite common. However, users are still able to find their way around and stream.
If you are wondering how to stream Hulu on Discord without a black screen, make sure you do the things listed below.
- Ensure you are using the latest Discord app version.
- Disable hardware acceleration on your web browser. (This is the best way to fix the black screen problem experienced on Discord).
- Clear the cache folder on Discord.
- Close every unnecessary programs running on your PC or Mac while streaming Hulu on Discord.
- Update your Hulu app or web browser to the latest version.
- Ensure you are running all programs with Admin privileges.
What Causes Black Screen On Discord Stream?
There are quite a few things that may cause the black screen you are seeing while trying to stream movies, TV shows, or games on Discord. While it may be almost to accurately point out what is the problem, having a knowledge of the common causes of black screen while streaming on Discord will really help you find a solution.
Below are some of the causes of black screen on Discord stream.
- Problem with system driver update.
- Issues with app or browser recent updates.
- Wrong Discord settings.
- Corrupt graphics driver on computer.
- Insufficient permissions
- Hardware Acceleration enabled.
- Slow or unstable internet connection.
- Running on fullscreen mode (always opt for either fullscreen windowed or borderless mode).
How To Stream Movies On Discord Without Black Screen
Usually, black screen issue can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration under the ‘Settings’ page on Discord, updating Discord app or browser to latest version, running program as admin, and having a reliable and fast internet connection.
Users who experience black screen while streaming on Discord are required to also review their drivers and ensure they are functional, also ensure that all settings on Discord are accurate.
If you’ve done all the things listed above and still experience black screen while streaming on Discord, you should try restarting your computer
Can’t Stream Hulu On Discord
If you are unable to stream Hulu on Discord, it is very possible that the server you joined doesn’t permit streaming and screen sharing, you may not be able to stream on Discord if your Discord account is limited or you are using an outdated version of the Discord app.
Additionally, if you can’t stream Hulu on Discord, you should check to ensure you have a valid Hulu subscription and you have disabled hardware acceleration on Discord.
Also, not upgrading your GPU drivers may hinder you from streaming Hulu on Discord. You may also need to disable the “use our latest technologies for screen sharing” option, this has been reported as one of the things that could stop people from streaming Hulu on Discord.
To disable the “use our latest technologies for screen sharing” option, navigate to the ‘Settings’ page on Discord, head to ‘Voice and Video’, get to the bottom and click ‘Video Diagnostics, you’ll see the “use our latest technologies for screen sharing” option, turn it off.
There are several other issues that can stop you from streaming Hulu on Discord.
How To Watch Hulu On Discord (Watch Video)
This article provides answers to How To Screen Share Hulu and Watch Hulu On Discord.