Are you wondering How Much To Scan At FedEx? You are not alone, lots of folks are also asking the same question, this is why we wrote this article.
FedEx basically wants to bring scanning services as close to people as possible, this is why scanning service is offered in majority of the FedEx locations. With the FedEx scanning services, you can easily get your scanning jobs done at your convenience and safely.
If you do not know how much is it to scan at FedEx, this post will provide you with a complete information. Right before we tell you how much to scan at FedEx, lets briefly talk about the FedEx scanning services. Also read What Does Tendered At FedEx Onsite Mean
FedEx Scanning Services
This is a scanning service offered by FedEx at affordable prices in their offices across the United States.
With the FedEx scanning services, you can just walk into any FedEx location and get your documents scanned at pocket-friendly rates.
These services help individuals to organize their documents conveniently and safely. Apart from the scanning services, FedEx also offers related services like shredding, photocopying, computer workstation, and faxing.
To use FedEx scanning services, you can either go to a FedEx Office location and use the self-service scanners or you can order a scanning service online.
If you use the self-service scanners, you will need to pay a per-minute fee. The exact fee will vary by store. You can also choose to have your scanned documents saved to a USB drive or uploaded to the cloud.
If you order a scanning service online, you will need to provide FedEx Office with the documents you want to scan and the format you want them saved in. FedEx Office will then scan your documents and return them to you in the desired format. Also read: Why Did My FedEx Package Go Backwards?
How To Use FedEx Scanning Services
You can make use of the FedEx computer workstations to scan your documents. If you are not so conversant with this or do not wish to do it yourself, you can ask a team member at FedEx to help you out.
FedEx scanning services allows you to scan one or both sides of a single or multiple pages documents. This or these document(s) can be scanned to email, or saved on the cloud or flash drives. The process is simple, scan your document, save it, and shred it. See the steps on how to use FedEx scanning services below:
- Go to a FedEx Office location and find the self-service scanner.
- Insert a payment card into the card reader.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose the type of scanning you want to do.
- Place the document you want to scan on the scanner bed.
- If you are scanning multiple pages, make sure to align them properly.
- Press the scan button.
- The scanner will scan the document and save it to your desired location.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for all the documents you want to scan.
- Remove the document from the scanner bed.
Documents Sizes Allowed At FedEx Scanning Services
The size of documents allowed at FedEx scanning services varies depending on the type of scanner you use.
- Self-service scanners: The self-service scanners at FedEx Office can scan documents up to 11″ x 17″ in size.
- Large format scanners: The large format scanners at FedEx Office can scan documents up to 44″ x 66″ in size.
If you are not sure what size scanner you need, you can ask a FedEx Office team member for help. Also read What Does Clearance In Progress Mean Fedex
How Much To Scan At FedEx?
How much you are paying to scan at FedEx depends on the size of the document and if you are using the self-service or an employee is helping you to scan, read the prices below:
- Self-service scanning:
- Single-sided black and white scanning: $0.45 per minute
- Single-sided color scanning: $0.95 per minute
- Double-sided black and white scanning: $0.90 per minute
- Double-sided color scanning: $1.35 per minute
- Employee-assisted scanning:
- Single-sided black and white scanning: $0.89 per page
- Single-sided color scanning: $1.79 per page
- Double-sided black and white scanning: $1.78 per page
- Double-sided color scanning: $2.69 per page
- Large format scanning:
- Single-sided black and white scanning: $1.25 per minute
- Single-sided color scanning: $2.50 per minute
- Double-sided black and white scanning: $2.50 per minute
- Double-sided color scanning: $3.75 per minute
You can get an estimate of the cost of scanning at FedEx by visiting a FedEx Office location or by ordering a scanning service online.
Does FedEx Provide Scanning Services?
Yes, FedEx provides scanning services at their FedEx Office locations. You can scan documents and photos at self-service kiosks or have them scanned by a team member. The scanning services offered include:
- Single and multiple page small format scanning: Scan one or two-sided single or multiple page documents to your email, flash drive, or the cloud. Scan any size document up to 11″ x 17″ in size. Prices vary by store.
- Oversize scanning: Scan documents larger than 11″ x 17″. Prices vary by store.
- Photo scanning: Scan photos to your email, flash drive, or the cloud. Prices vary by store.
The cost of scanning per minute is $0.45. You can also have your documents scanned and saved to a CD or DVD for an additional fee. Learn What Does Release Authorized Mean FedEx
FedEx Scanning Services Near Me
Make use of the FedEx office locator to find a FedEx scanning services near you. Follow the steps below;
- Visit FedEx locator
- Choose your language
- Choose country or type in your state at the ‘discover all locations’ window.
It will display different FedEx locations near you.
Why You Should Use FedEx Scanning Services
Below are the few reasons why you should consider using FedEx scanning services.
- Privacy: The privacy of your documents is vital, you’ll get this when you use the FedEx scanning services. You are at liberty to scan your documents alone, save them and even shred them after scan.
- Reliability: The FedEx scanning services is quite reliable, you are sure of using up-to-date facilities to scan your documents.
- High Quality Output: You’ll surely get high quality scanned output since you are using modern scanning equipment.
How Much To Scan At FedEx
The price of FedEx scan to email depends on the following factors like the number of pages being scanned, whether the documents are single-sided or double-sided, the size of the documents, and the location of the FedEx Office store.
Generally speaking, the price is $0.45 per minute to scan one or two-sided single or multiple page documents to your email. For example, scanning a 10-page single-sided document will cost $4.50. You can get an exact quote by visiting a FedEx Office store or by using the online pricing tool.