Have you been asking What Is IC QA CS At Amazon? These three abbreviations are common with Amazon employees and job seekers. Funny enough, a good number of them do not know what these acronyms stand for, this article will dwell deeply on this.
While trying to get employed at Amazon whether full job or seasonal job, it is just okay that you get familiar with these terms, knowing what they stand for will guide you even after you’ve been hired.
So you are checking up available jobs at Amazon for a chance to get hired or rehired and you come across any of these abbreviations, it is okay to be confused and try to find out what they stand for, this article will end that confusion.
Having said all these, let’s get the ball rolling, grab a drink and read on carefully. You can click any of the subheads below to the you to their contents, or read everything down.
So, what Is IC QA CS At Amazon? IC means Inventory Control, QA stands for Quality Assurance, and CS is an acronym for Customer Service. We are giving a comprehensive explanation on these three positions and their roles at Amazon.
Amazon is undoubtedly one of the biggest online retails stores in the United States, there is scarcely anything you want to buy that you want get at Amazon. The company presently boasts of a staff strength of over 1,622,000, they keep employing new staff as the company keeps expanding. Amazon is always hiring, this is because people get sacked or resign, meaning there are always vacancies to be filled.
Knowing the different terms and roles before applying for a job at Amazon will help you to know the particular position you should apply for, this is what we’ll be explaining.
What Is CS At Amazon?
CS is an acronym for Customer Services at Amazon. This is one of the easiest jobs you are going to get at Amazon. The company employs people for this job position in over 130 locations in more than 40 countries all over the world.
The duties of a customer service associate at Amazon is pretty conventional and straightforward, it involves directly interacting with customers and potential customers through email, phone, chat, Alexa, and mobile chat.
Customer Service Associate Amazon Job Description
A Customer Service associate at Amazon is charged with the responsibility of providing solutions to problems encountered by Amazon customers.
Their job is to deliver an accurate, professional and prompt customer service to customers all over the world.
Some of the problems solved by CS at Amazon includes; package locating, Echo to a Fire TV connection, item returning, and working with delivery drivers to ensure packages are promptly delivered to customers.
They also review and research Amazon policies, navigate customer accounts with the help of cutting-edge tools, as well as providing effective solutions.
Simply put, a customer service staff is employed to basically help customers in their enquiries and solve various problems encountered by customers. Also read Does Amazon Pay For Knet Training?
What Is IC QA CS At Amazon?
At Amazon, IC stands for Inventory Control, QA is an acronym for Quality Assurance, while CS means Customer Service. The job description for these three positions are clearly different although they are inter-related. These three positions play vitals roles in ensuring a good customer experience at Amazon.
Amazon is always particular on who gets employed into any of these three positions, this is because they are the ones that deal directly with customers, a company grows when the relationship with their customers is properly serviced.
Like we said above, the job descriptions for these three positions at Amazon is quite different but they are inter-related. We have clearly defined their job descriptions in the subhead below, take your time to read them. Also read this: What Will You Do To Keep Amazon Safe?
IC/QA/CS Job Description
- IC Job Description: An Inventory Control staff at Amazon ensures the accuracy of inventory at the warehouse. Every item that is taken in or out of the warehouse must be accounted by the inventory control staff, this position is a very sensitive one and requires total dedication and concentration.
- QA Job Description: At Amazon, the Quality Assurance department ensures that inventories are of standard quality. A QA personnel assesses inventories to ascertain the quality, this position is vital in maintaining the integrity of the company and guide against selling fake or substandard products.
- CS Job Description: A Customer Service staff plays a vital role in offering accurate, professional, and prompt customer services to customers at Amazon. A customer service staff must be one with patience and tolerance, someone that pays attention to details and a fast thinker.
Amazon Counter Job Description
Job Title: Inventory Counter
Location: Amazon Fulfillment Center
Department: Inventory Control and Quality Assurance (ICQA)
Description: Amazon Counters are responsible for counting inventory in Amazon’s warehouses. They use a variety of tools and techniques to ensure that the inventory is accurate, including barcode scanners, handheld computers, and checklists. Counters must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and they must be able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Count inventory in Amazon’s warehouses using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Ensure that inventory counts are accurate and up-to-date.
- Identify and report any discrepancies in inventory counts.
- Work with other ICQA associates to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Experience with barcode scanners and handheld computers is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in e-commerce.
- Chance to make a difference in the accuracy of Amazon’s inventory.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you are a hard-working and detail-oriented individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then Amazon Counter may be the perfect job for you. Apply today!
You can see from the above explanation that the counter job description cuts across other departments, it is one of the positions at Amazon that requires dedication. There is always a possibility of working beyond regular hours as a counter staff. See if Amazon Pays For 4th Of July
Amazon Support IC/QA/CS Pay
The pay for an Amazon Support IC/QA/CS role varies depending on experience, location, and other factors. According to Glassdoor, the median base pay for this role is $43,290 per year in the United States. The estimated total pay (including base pay and additional pay such as bonus and stock) is $5,298 per month. The most likely range for total pay is $4,000 to $7,000 per month.
ICQA Amazon Resume
There is no denying that fact that a good resume puts you on a good position to get hired, preparing a near-perfect resume is essential to your getting hired at Amazon. A perfect ICQA Amazon resume should contain important information about you, the information should be self-explanatory. You must ensure that the resume is captivating and straight to the point.
Additionally, presenting your professional summary at the start is a huge boost, it gives your potential employers a quick clue about you. Ensure that you list out your skills and work history.
It isn’t enough to just list your work history, it should be comprehensive, don’t forget to list your educational achievements as well. Also Read: What Happens If You Clock Out Early At Amazon? Full Answer
ICQA Amazon Requirements
The ICQA (Inventory Control and Quality Assurance) associate is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of inventory at Amazon warehouses. The specific requirements for this role vary depending on the location, but some common requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
Some additional requirements that may be specific to Amazon include:
- The ability to pass a drug test and background check
- The ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- The ability to work overtime as needed
If you are interested in a career as an ICQA associate, there are a few things you can do to improve your chances of getting hired. First, make sure you have the required qualifications. You can also get experience by volunteering or working part-time in a warehouse or manufacturing environment. Finally, practice your skills by taking online courses or working with a tutor. Also learn How To Start Learning VA For Amazon
ICQA Manager Amazon Salary
The salary of an ICQA Manager at Amazon can vary depending on location, experience, and education. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for an ICQA Manager at Amazon is $123,806 per year. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from their proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from their users. The estimated base pay is $85,461 per year. The estimated additional pay is $38,346 per year. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips.
The salary range for an ICQA Manager at Amazon is from $58,597 per year to $144,739 per year. The lower end of the range is for entry-level positions with less experience, while the higher end of the range is for more senior positions with more experience.
ICQA Data Analyst Amazon Salary
Ideally, $18 per hour is the salary for ICQA Data Analyst at Amazon. The salaries for this job position range from $16 to $21 per hour.
So, What Is IC QA CS At Amazon? It means inventory control, quality assurance, and inventory control. These are very sensitive job positions at Amazon, they play important roles in the growth of the company.