This article offers a comprehensive guide on How To Use DHgate. The user interface of the DHgate website and app is quite user-friendly. It allows users to easily navigate through the pages and find products they want to buy.
On this article, we’ll extensively talk about the DHgate platform and how best you can make a good use of it.
DHgate is now one of the top business-to-business and business-to-customer online trading platforms in China where users all over the world are able to purchase products directly from suppliers in China.
Owners of small and medium sized businesses are able to purchased Chinese goods directly at the DHgate marketplace.
The platform does not only serve businesses, individuals can do online shopping and have it shipped to them anywhere in the world. If you want to learn how to use DHgate, continue reading this article.
- What Is DHgate Online?
- What Is DHgate App?
- Who Owns DHgate?
- How To Use DHgate
- How To Search Sellers On DHgate
- How To Find A Seller On DHgate
- How To Pay On DHgate
- How To Pay With PayPal On DHgate
- How To Buy From DHgate Without Credit Card
- How To Find Chanel Bags On DHgate
- How Long Do DHgate Orders Take?
- Is DHgate Products Real Or Fake?
- Why Are DHgate Products So Cheap?
What Is DHgate Online?
DHgate is a cross-border e-commerce B2B marketplace where small and medium retailers can purchase Chinese manufactured goods directly from suppliers. It is a major player in the global cross-border e-commerce market, with over 1.2 million merchants and more than 30 million product listings.
DHgate is a B2B marketplace, which means that it is primarily used by businesses to buy products from wholesalers, it is also open to individual consumers.
The products available on DHgate are wide-ranging and include clothing, electronics, jewelry, home goods, and more. The prices on DHgate are generally very low, making it a popular option for buyers who are looking for a bargain.
DHgate also offers a buyer protection program that covers items that are not received or that arrive damaged. This program provides peace of mind for buyers and helps to ensure that they have a positive shopping experience.
The company is based in Beijing, China, and enables Chinese small independent businesses to sell goods directly to retailers and consumers. Founded in 2004, DHgate has grown to become one of the most popular online marketplaces in the world. Also read Why Doesn’t DHgate Show Logos?
What Is DHgate App?
The DHgate app offers instant online shopping solution individuals, small and medium businesses. This solution ranges from payment and international logistic to customer services and internet finance. There are over one million Chinese suppliers with over 40 million products on the DHgate app. The app serves over 10 million buyers coming from about 230 countries.
It is a mobile version of the DHgate website, and it offers many of the same features, including; a wide variety of products, including clothing, electronics, jewelry, home goods, and more. The app also offer items in competitive prices, a buyer protection program that covers items that are not received or that arrive damaged, easy-to-use interface, and secure payment processing.
The DHgate app is available for both Android and iOS devices. To use the app, you will need to create an account and set up a payment method. Once you have done that, you can start browsing the products and making purchases.
Who Owns DHgate?
DHgate is owned by Diane Wang, from China, and a member of APEC Business Advisory Council. Diane Wang has been a member of ABAC since 2011, he is currently one of the top business stars from China. Also read Does DHgate Accept Afterpay?
How To Use DHgate
To use DHgate, you need to visit the DHgate website or download and install the app from Play Store or App Store. Once you have opened the marketplace, you’ll need to register on the site. To register on DHgate, ensure you have a functional email where you’ll receive a verification code.
Navigate to the top-right corner of the website, you’ll see the profile symbol before the search sign, click on it and click “Join For Free”.
On the sign up page, insert your email, password, select business type (reseller, company purchaser, consumer), then type in the verification code and click ‘Agree & Create Account’.
You’ll be able to search for and buy products at the DHgate website or app after you’ve verified your account. Below are the steps on how to use DHgate:
- Create an account. Go to the DHgate website or app and click on the “Join For Free” button. Enter your email address, password, and other required information.
- Set up a payment method. You can pay for your purchases on DHgate with a credit card, debit card, PayPal, or other payment methods.
- Browse the products. There are over 30 million products available on DHgate, so you’re sure to find something you’re looking for. You can browse by category, price, or other criteria.
- Read the reviews. Before you make a purchase, be sure to read the reviews of the product and the seller. This will give you an idea of the quality of the product and the seller’s reliability.
- Make a purchase. When you’re ready to make a purchase, add the product to your cart and click on the “Checkout” button. Enter your shipping information and payment method, and then click on the “Place Order” button.
- Track your order. Once you’ve placed your order, you can track its status on the DHgate website or app.
How To Search Sellers On DHgate
Users are able to search for sellers on the DHgate platform using the ID (name) of the seller, this enables you to see products relating to the seller’s name. To search for sellers on DHgate, follow the steps below.
- Open the DHgate website or app.
- Sign in to your account.
- At the top-right corner of the platform, click on the search sign and type in the seller’s name and click on search. It will display items having the seller’s name on description.
- Click on ‘Checking for items from our seller ‘ ‘?’ Click Please Here’.
This will take you to the seller’s listing and you’ll see products sold by the seller and not products having the seller’s name on description.
How To Find A Seller On DHgate
As a buyer, you can easily find a seller on the DHgate marketplace. If you know the name of the seller, you can search for the seller by clicking the search sign at the top-right corner of the page.
You can also find a seller through a particular product. Let’s say you want to find a seller for sneakers, simply search for sneakers, when you’ve found the sneaker you like, click on it and scroll down just under the ‘Buyer Protection’ button, you’ll see the name of the seller, click on it to take you to the seller’s store.
You can also find more information about the seller by clicking ‘Business Information’ right under the seller’s name. Also read What Does Pending Delivery Confirmation Mean On DHgate?
Below are the steps on how to find a seller on DHgate:
- Search by product: If you know what product you want to buy, you can search for it on the DHgate website or app. The search results will show you a list of sellers who are selling that product.
- Browse by category: If you’re not sure what product you want, you can browse by category. DHgate has a wide variety of categories, including clothing, electronics, jewelry, home goods, and more.
- Use the filters: The DHgate website and app have a variety of filters that you can use to narrow down your search results. For example, you can filter by price, shipping method, or seller rating.
- Check the best sellers: DHgate has a list of top sellers who have been rated highly by other buyers. This is a good way to find reliable sellers.
- Read the reviews: Before you make a purchase, be sure to read the reviews of the product and the seller. This will give you an idea of the quality of the product and the seller’s reliability.
How To Pay On DHgate
Customers can make payment for products on the DHgate marketplace through Credit Cards, Western Union bank to bank wire transfers.
You are allowed to chose your preferred payment method during checkout. To read more about the payment methods available at DHgate, click here. Below are the various ways on how to pay on DHgate:
- Credit card: Credit cards are also a popular payment method on DHgate. Most major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Debit card: Debit cards are a good option if you don’t have a credit card. Most debit cards are accepted by DHgate sellers.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfer is a less common payment method, but it is accepted by some sellers on DHgate.
- Western Union: Western Union is a money transfer service that can be used to pay for your DHgate purchases.
To pay for your purchase on DHgate, you will need to go through the checkout process. During the checkout process, you will be asked to select your payment method. Once you have selected your payment method, you will be redirected to the payment processor’s website to complete the transaction. Also check if DHgate accept Apple Pay
How To Pay With PayPal On DHgate
To pay with PayPal on DHgate, simply select Credit Card as your payment method while making purchase. You will be redirected to the PayPal website for verification, log in to your PayPal account and authorize the payment.
Currently, DHgate does not accept PayPal payments, the contract between DHgate and PayPal ended in August 2012.
How To Buy From DHgate Without Credit Card
You can pay for items on DHgate without credit card, yeah its possible although you might not want to go through that route.
The two ways you can pay for orders without credit card on DHgate are through Western Union and bank to bank wire transfers.
Always make sure you include your order’s PO number on the payment receipt, this will ensure that the payment you’ve made is attacked to the right purchase. Make sure you’re sending the exact amount, there should be no difference in the amount even by a cent.
To make payment on DHgate through bank to bank wire transfer, you need to select ‘Bank Transfer’ as your payment method then follow the prompt to confirm successful transfer. Learn how to delete DHgate account.
How To Find Chanel Bags On DHgate
There are no original Chanel bags on DHgate, what you have there are lots of unique alternatives that are inspired by Chanel purses and bags styles.
There bags and purses that are inspired by Chanel are not described as Chanel on DHgate, they are given names such as ‘Channel’.
To find these bags on DHgate, follow the steps below.
- Open the DHgate website or app.
- Login to your DHgate account.
- Click at the search sign located at the top-right corner of the platform.
- Type in ‘channel’ or ‘channel bags’.
The various Chanel inspired bags and purses will be displayed.
How Long Do DHgate Orders Take?
Typically, DHgate orders take between 2 – 20 days for orders to be delivered. How long an order take depends on factors like shipping method used and delivery country.
DHgate makes use of the following shipping method; China Post, EMS, TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, and Hong Kong Post.
The type of shipping option a customer selects also determine how long an order will take to deliver. For example, air freight can take between 2 – 8 days to be delivered, while sea freight can take between 20 – 40 days. Also read Does DHgate ID?
Is DHgate Products Real Or Fake?
DHgate is a legitimate marketplace, but not all of the products on the site are authentic. Many sellers on DHgate sell counterfeit or replica products, which are copies of genuine products that are made without the permission of the brand owner.
You should always ensure to do your research before you buy anything on DHgate. Read the product descriptions carefully and look at the reviews to see what other buyers have said about the product. If you are not sure whether a product is authentic, it is best to avoid buying it.
If you receive a counterfeit product, you can contact DHgate and request a refund. DHgate has a buyer protection policy that covers you in case you receive a counterfeit product or if the product is not as described.
Why Are DHgate Products So Cheap?
Read the few reasons why DHgate products are so cheap:
- Low production costs: DHgate is a Chinese marketplace, and many of the products on the site are manufactured in China. China has a large manufacturing sector with low labor costs, which means that the cost of producing products is lower in China than in many other countries.
- No middlemen: DHgate is a direct-to-consumer marketplace, which means that buyers purchase products directly from the sellers. This eliminates the need for middlemen, such as wholesalers and retailers, which can drive up the price of products.
- Bulk discounts: Many sellers on DHgate offer bulk discounts, which means that you can get a lower price if you buy multiple items.
- Promotions and coupons: DHgate often offers promotions and coupons, which can further reduce the price of products.
- Counterfeit products: Some of the products on DHgate are counterfeit, which means that they are copies of genuine products that are made without the permission of the brand owner. Counterfeit products are often much cheaper than genuine products.
Having said the above, not all of the products on DHgate are cheap, there are also some high-quality products on the site that are priced similarly to products on other marketplaces. Also read What Does Arrival At Destination Mean DHgate?