This article gives a complete guide on How To Reprint Shipping Label on eBay. Reprinting a shipping label on eBay is not difficult, you’ll be able to do this once you can navigate your way around the platform.
Several new sellers on eBay have been cracking their brain, surfing the internet to look for any article that’ll show them how to print or reprint shipping labels on eBay.
If you are one of those sellers, you’ll learn how to do this on this article. Before we show you how to reprint shipping labels on eBay, lets tell you a few things about printing labels on eBay.
The eBay platform helps sellers to reduce cost by allowing them print shipping labels of sold items and packing slips on eBay.
Before now, sellers used to pay extra money at post offices or to a carrier for shipping labels, such isn’t the case any longer.
Sellers can now print or reprint their shipping labels directly from the eBay website. Let’s take a deep dive into eBay shipping label printing.
- Benefits of eBay Labels
- How To Reprint Shipping Label on eBay
- Manage Shipping Labels eBay
- eBay Void Shipping Label
- How To Void Shipping Label On eBay
- How To Reprint Shipping Label On eBay App
- How To Reprint Shipping Label Ebay On iPhone
- eBay Shipping Labels Payment
- How To Reprint Shipping Label On eBay After 24 Hours
- Why Can’t I Reprint A Shipping Label On eBay
- Get Refund eBay Shipping Label
- eBay Shipping Labels Cost
- Void eBay Shipping Label After 5 Days
- What If I Don’t Use eBay Shipping Labels?
- How To Print eBay Shipping Label From Phone
Benefits of eBay Labels
There are several benefits a seller can derive from printing eBay labels, majority of these benefits are automatic. See benefits of eBay labels below.
- Labels can be printed on normal printer paper and taped to the package, there is no need for adhesive or special printer labels, (extra cost reduced).
- Sellers can add custom text or order number to labels easily.
- The process automatically uploads tracking details of the parcel.
- Services like Signature on Delivery can now be added easily.
How To Reprint Shipping Label on eBay
Reprinting shipping labels on eBay comes at no extra cost, this should be done within 24 hours after purchase. To learn how to reprint shipping label on eBay, follow the steps below.
- Open eBay website or launch the eBay app.
- Log in to your eBay accoount.
- Navigate to the Manage Shipping Labels page
- Select “Reprint”.
- Follow the prompt to reprint the shipping label.
Manage Shipping Labels eBay
As a seller on eBay, you can manage your shipping labels directly from the dashboard.
To do this, simply select My eBay, click on ‘Shipping Labels’ located at the left side of the Sellsection page.
Several actions like void shipping labels, reprint, printing packing slips, and printing more labels, can be done easily. The website allows you to print shipping labels from couriers like UPS, USPS, and FedEx directly.
Charges for UPS and FedEx shipping labels are paid with on-file payment method in situations where funds are not sufficient on seller’s available funds.
Options to select which payment method to use is available when trying to print a label.
Labels for different packages can be printed if an order in multiple packages in being shipped. Also read How To Sell VeRO Items On eBay
eBay Void Shipping Label
The shipping service used will determine how long a seller has to void a shipping label.
Sellers have 5 days to void shipping labels printed on eBay if they are using USPS.
However, USPS can take up to 21 days to reject or approve the refund. A notification email will be sent to the seller once the refund has been approved.
It is impossible to void shipping labels when using shipping services like FedEx and UPS, this is because they do not charge until packages have been delivered.
How To Void Shipping Label On eBay
To void a shipping label that was printed on eBay, simply navigate to ‘Manage Shipping Labels‘, locate the item whose shipping label you want to void, go to the Actions column and click ‘More Actions, then click ‘Void’.
After doing this, select the reason why you are voiding the label, you can also add a text for the buyer if you so wish, then click ‘Void Shipping Label’. Also read How To Block Messages On eBay
How To Reprint Shipping Label On eBay App
As of now, you cannot reprint shipping labels on the eBay app. You can only reprint shipping labels from the eBay website.
To reprint a shipping label on eBay, follow these steps:
- Go to the eBay website on your mobile device’s web browser.
- Sign in to your eBay account.
- Click on the “Selling” tab.
- Click on the “Shipping labels” tab.
- Find the label that you want to reprint and click on the “Reprint” button.
- The label will be reprinted and you can then print it out.
How To Reprint Shipping Label Ebay On iPhone
Unfortunately, you cannot reprint a shipping label from the eBay app on iPhone. You can only reprint shipping labels from the eBay website, below are the steps on how to do it:
- Open your web browser and go to the eBay website.
- Log in to your eBay account.
- Click on the “Seller Hub” tab.
- Click on the “Orders” tab.
- Find the order that you need to reprint the shipping label for.
- Click on the “Actions” drop-down menu and select “Print Another Label”.
- The shipping label will be displayed. You can then print it out.
eBay Shipping Labels Payment
Payment for eBay shipping labels are made with available funds on seller’s account. If the funds on the available funds are not sufficient, then it will be charged from on-file payment method. Sellers using USPS have additional alternative of paying through their PayPal account.
How To Reprint Shipping Label On eBay After 24 Hours
You can reprint a shipping label by checking your email for the mail you received from eBay after you made the Shipping Label, this is the only way to reprint your shipping label after 24 hours.
It is impossible to reprint a shipping label on eBay website after 24 hours. You can only reprint a shipping label on eBay website within 24 hours of purchase, after 24 hours you must void it and make another purchase.
Sellers can void a shipping label on eBay up to 5 days after making purchase. Also learn How To Open Unpaid Item Case On eBay
Why Can’t I Reprint A Shipping Label On eBay
There are a few reasons you are unable to reprint a shipping label on eBay; you may have printed the shipping label before or it has been over 24 hours since you made the purchase.
Also, you may not be able to print a shipping label if you do not have funds both in your available funds or on-file payment method.
Check to see if you have sufficient funds on any of these two payment sources to pay for the printing of the shipping label. Also Read: How To Avoid Ebay Managed Payments – Complete Guide
Get Refund eBay Shipping Label
You’ll always get a refund after voiding a shipping label so long as the shipping carrier has not scanned the label. To get a refund on eBay shipping label, simply void the shipping label then wait a couple of days, that is all you have to do.
If you have already used the shipping label, you may still be able to get a refund if you meet certain criteria. For example, you may be able to get a refund if the item was lost or damaged in transit.
To request a refund for a used shipping label, you will need to contact eBay customer support. They will be able to help you determine if you are eligible for a refund and will process the refund if you are.
eBay Shipping Labels Cost
Printing a shipping label on eBay is completely cost-free, you only have to pay for the postage, this will be charged from funds in your available account, or on-file payment method if the funds in your available account is not sufficient.
If you are shipping with USPS, you have additional payment option which is PayPal which you can use to make your payment. Also Read: What Does CIB Mean On eBay? Complete Info
Void eBay Shipping Label After 5 Days
You can not void eBay shipping label after 5 days of purchase, there are a limited number of days allowed for voiding of shipping label.
At eBay, a seller can only void a shipping label within 5 days. Any shipping label not voided after 5 days remains can no longer be voided.
What If I Don’t Use eBay Shipping Labels?
It is not mandatory that you use eBay shipping labels. You can always use other means to mail your item, you will now need to manually add the tracking number.
However, the many benefits of using the eBay shipping labels may be too tempting to avoid.
How To Print eBay Shipping Label From Phone
You can always print your eBay shipping label from your phone or any mobile device with the following steps.
- Navigate to ‘My eBay’, click on ‘Selling’
- Click on ‘Sold’, and ‘Not Yet Shipped’.
- Choose the item whose shipping label you want to print.
- Select your preferred carrier.
- Insert package weight/dimensions.
- Enter insurance or signature confirmation if you wish.
- Choose Purchase
- Click ‘Print Label’.